Thread: I just went to see cosmo again...

Registered Users Regular Flaming Flamingo's Avatar

Default I just went to see cosmo again...

...I have no words. The disease has taken over everything, it is just depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Flamingo View Post
    ...I have no words. The disease has taken over everything, it is just depressing.

the most active thread is about me saving cosmo and im pretty sure it was a joke

oh wow i wasnt expecting that. why russian bots though
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

Registered Users Regular Flaming Flamingo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    +1

I would give you actual reputation points, but this is pd. Only cosmo has reputation points.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

PD did it before it was cool.

when PD had its cosmo affair is when it caught a significant case of bots im pretty sure
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

except that people still posted on PD even during bot attacks