Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Downloaded A Gameboy Emulator

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Default Downloaded A Gameboy Emulator

We have 4 weeks left of break, let's see who gets to the Elite 4 first THIS time...RIVAL!!!

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

i beat you in third grade; third grade in 1998 being the most pervasively pokemonic temporal era metaphysically possible, it's all that does or ever could matter

Play asshole!!

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

plus there is this turbo option that is awesome. logged 10 hours of grinding in 1 hour.

what emulator are you using?

KiGB

Things that don't make sense.

How does a Rocket have a level 16 Raticate when Rattata doesn't evolve until 20. hmmmmm

I guess God-PD also caught the level 16 Raticate fever on the S.S.Anne. hmmmmm

You even speak French in the game God!!!

Registered Users Regular ElijahWyatt's Avatar

emulators are all fun and games till... there is 0 regulation of them so as long as you don't host them you can have... all fun and games...
    "As for me, all i know is that i know nothing"

is good for you

Emulators are not a problem, just ROMs

Registered Users Regular ElijahWyatt's Avatar

Your right, i meant the whole bundle. but ya, roms are the things that will get you in trouble. i assumed he didn't manage to pull his gameboy game into a digital packet. i assumed he downloaded it like he did the emulator. but technically you can make a emulator, then transfer a game onto the pc in a ROM format and play it legally... aslong as you actually owned the real game, and did like i said and just transfered it to your pc.

but noone really does that shit. they do however say they do and stream all sorts of games on twitch all the time.

moral of the story, don't host ROMS! onto a website. sorry
    "As for me, all i know is that i know nothing"

What's the best water pokemon in Blue/Red/Yellow including starters. I'm sick of using Gyarados and I already gamesharked a squirtle (can't trade easily with an emulator) and lvled him to Warturtle so if Blastoise is the best water pokemon I will just keep lvling him. If not is Dewgong or Laparas or some out of the blue pokemon better? I always like Golduck but you guys tell me.

Also:

54 hours?

Closer to 11 in real time, I use turbo to lvl up faster etc.

I'm serious though what is the best option for me to get a water pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    What's the best water pokemon in Blue/Red/Yellow including starters. I'm sick of using Gyarados and I already gamesharked a squirtle (can't trade easily with an emulator) and lvled him to Warturtle so if Blastoise is the best water pokemon I will just keep lvling him. If not is Dewgong or Laparas or some out of the blue pokemon better? I always like Golduck but you guys tell me.
    I feel like I'm forgetting someone, but I'd say Cloyster. Ridiculous defense and he has clamp. Which, like wrap, was broken as hell R/B/Y.

Eh really? You'd say cloyster is the best because of clamp? I get the high defense but idk. Why were the ones I mentioned before less good then him?

Not necessarily less good, but I'd try it out. Lapras is usually the second choice to Gyarados/Blastoise, so if you're going for that sort of thing...

Slowbro could be a solid choice. Then there's Kingler, Poliwrath.. Goldeen.

Ok now you are just shooting names out of your ass. I'm asking is Blastoise the better pick for water pokemon and if not what is other than Gyarados. You say Cloyster, I say why would you chose him over others?

Haha alright, personally I'd go with Cloyster because, as I mentioned, his defense is awesome and his other stats aren't terrible. He can trap and kill with clamp, he has Blizzard with 90% accuracy in gen 1, and he's a pretty uncommon choice. So if you're tired of fucking Gyarados, why would you go with Blastoise? Considerably shittier and just as boring since he's a starter (no offense, Blastoise).

Edit - Lapras is also very reliable, so you could go that route if you want to be really uninteresting.

dont worry toxic, dogars just mad jealous of your pokemon knowledge. mr 54 hours and only 3 badges over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    Haha alright, personally I'd go with Cloyster because, as I mentioned, his defense is awesome and his other stats aren't terrible. He can trap and kill with clamp, he has Blizzard with 90% accuracy in gen 1, and he's a pretty uncommon choice. So if you're tired of fucking Gyarados, why would you go with Blastoise? Considerably shittier and just as boring since he's a starter (no offense, Blastoise).

Edit - Lapras is also very reliable, so you could go that route if you want to be really uninteresting.
    I guess I'll go with Cloyster. I really do love Golduck though.

I wonder what Hicky would say...

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    dont worry toxic, dogars just mad jealous of your pokemon knowledge. mr 54 hours and only 3 badges over here.
    Oh God, always quick to finish but never wanted to make it quality work when it cam to Pokemon. Yeah, you got to the Elite Four before most of us, but HOW MANY Pokemon did you catch and evolved when you got there, hm? You are so God-PD♀, not a TRUE Pokemon Master like myself. I have 60 Pokemon as of 59 hours, what can YOU say, HUH!!!

Half way done the game in 2 nights. Not bad.

Also:

God, stop smelling me!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast