Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26

Thread: signing for the draft?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,118

    Default signing for the draft?

    all my life I was told when I turned 18 as a male I would have to sign up for the draft

    I just realized I didn't as far as I know of

    is this a myth or did I sign for it and I didn't realize

  2. #2
    bye felicia stiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    all my life I was told when I turned 18 as a male I would have to sign up for the draft

    I just realized I didn't as far as I know of

    is this a myth or did I sign for it and I didn't realize
    you're definitely supposed to, i don't know to what lengths they enforce it though. i know i couldn't apply for financial aid without it being filled out and i started getting stuff in the mail about it shortly after i turned 18. i ended up doing it at school with my guidance counselor. it felt really weird in that setting.
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

  3. #3
    bye felicia stiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stiles View Post
    i started getting stuff in the mail about it shortly after i turned 18.
    which is hilarious considering that's like the only info they ask for in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

  4. #4
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,805

    Default

    if you receive federal financial aid for college you definitely did. it might've been in a bunch of papers your parents/councilor just told you to fill out without thinking about it i guess.
    "I'll go," said Chagataev. "But what will I do there? Build socialism?"
    "What else?" said the secretary.

  5. #5
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,050

    Default

    ain't no draft in canada. at the present.

  6. #6
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,613

    Default

    military draft?

  7. #7
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,953

    Default

    No draft beer.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  8. #8
    V V V V Look 4 balls Khaous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,283

    Default

    Solly can you make me a Canadian citizen

  9. #9
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,050

    Default

    K just gimme some of your blood so I can prove I'm your father

  10. #10
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,050

    Default

    and/or just live in Canada for 3 years, study up on canadian culture and history, and not become a criminal. But that's too much work.

  11. #11
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    and/or just live in Canada for 3 years, study up on canadian culture and history, and not become a criminal. But that's too much work.
    just 3 years? wtf?

  12. #12
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,805

    Default

    bring back the draft
    "I'll go," said Chagataev. "But what will I do there? Build socialism?"
    "What else?" said the secretary.

  13. #13
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,118

    Default

    fun fact: military leaders are against drafting citizens in the current army

  14. #14
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,805

    Default

    probably, the population would be much less willing to engage in an endless war with vaguely defined goals if every able bodied citizen had a more or less equal chance of being forced to fight in it
    "I'll go," said Chagataev. "But what will I do there? Build socialism?"
    "What else?" said the secretary.

  15. #15
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,613

    Default

    is canada the exception or does the us just have ridiculously high standards for immigrant citizenship?

  16. #16
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    is canada the exception or does the us just have ridiculously high standards for immigrant citizenship?
    The US has ridiculous standards and it takes on average 15 years to become a full citizen. -_-

  17. #17
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    is canada the exception or does the us just have ridiculously high standards for immigrant citizenship?
    Permanent residence is really hard to get in Canada unless you're married or have family.

  18. #18
    Registered Users Regular Flaming Flamingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    is canada the exception or does the us just have ridiculously high standards for immigrant citizenship?
    Us muricans' won't let no stinkin' injuns terk er jerbs!

  19. #19
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    probably, the population would be much less willing to engage in an endless war with vaguely defined goals if every able bodied citizen had a more or less equal chance of being forced to fight in it
    like what happened in vietnam REMEMBER GUYS

  20. #20
    V V V V Look 4 balls Khaous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,283

    Default

    mt dad isnt allowed in canada does this affect me?

  21. #21
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
    mt dad isnt allowed in canada does this affect me?
    hahaha, really? why?
    "I'll go," said Chagataev. "But what will I do there? Build socialism?"
    "What else?" said the secretary.

  22. #22
    V V V V Look 4 balls Khaous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    hahaha, really? why?
    Something about the DUIs on his record and that he doesn't have his license because of them, or at least that's why he told me some time ago. IDK if its true that they won't let him in because of them but that's what i was told and that's what I'm going with.

  23. #23
    V V V V Look 4 balls Khaous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,283

    Default

    my* and other dad i should say. because we all know you are my real dad

  24. #24
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,613

    Default

    but if it takes 3 years to become a citizen why is permanent residency a problem

  25. #25
    bye felicia stiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,580

    Default

    I thought they were one in the same
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •