Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: these fucking liberals

Registered Users Regular Flaming Flamingo's Avatar

I'm pretty much a communist now so, I don't think actually reading Ayn Rand's books will suddenly turn me into a free market social Darwinist, who thinks the rich are the real victims.

ayn rand thinks rich people are awesome because they're rich, poor people are dumb losers because they're poor, and everyone should worship the rich for being productive supermen and everyone should do whatever they want because thinking about others is lame.

related. interested question i came across on quora earlier today:

http://www.quora.com/Ayn-Rand/Why-do...-Rand-is-great

The best I can get is close to red, being authoritarian on the compass test basically means you are dedicated to super ultra government.

I have actually yet to see any one that wasn't trolling get into the red or blue.

Registered Users Regular Flaming Flamingo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    The best I can get is close to red, being authoritarian on the compass test basically means you are dedicated to super ultra government.

I have actually yet to see any one that wasn't trolling get into the red or blue.
    Extreme Authoritarianism involves controlling all aspects of peoples lives. There is basically no privacy or choice, and everything is done for the betterment of society. Not really my cup of tea.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12