Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 75

Thread: Downton Abbey

  1. #1
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,939

    Default Downton Abbey

    Great show, better than anything out in America as of now.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  2. #2
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,772

    Default

    is it that one about the aristocrats

    seemed lame

  3. #3
    bye felicia stiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,536

    Default

    most of what the uk puts out is better than the us. but that show looks really bad and not interesting to me, are there even hot men who take off their shirts occasionally in it?

  4. #4
    Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,376

    Default

    I liked what I watched of it but I think people tend to hype it up as the BEST British TV

  5. #5
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,772

    Default

    hicky are there any british tv shows(present or past) that are seriously on par with great american series?

  6. #6
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    is it that one about the aristocrats

    seemed lame
    It goes far beyond the whole aristocracy plot line. Really does a good job balancing history and drama, highly recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by stiles View Post
    most of what the uk puts out is better than the us. but that show looks really bad and not interesting to me, are there even hot men who take off their shirts occasionally in it?
    Actually there is and Thomas is SO you. I'd say the whole Thomas vs John Bates is very me and you. Needless to say I hate Thomas. O'Brian is kind of like Rayne in relation to Thomas but I like Rayne more than O'Brian. God is so Lord Crawley.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    I liked what I watched of it but I think people tend to hype it up as the BEST British TV
    It cost over a $1,000,000 to make an episode, I wouldn't go as far as saying the best British TV has to offer but it is one of the best I have ever seen, and I've seen A LOT.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  7. #7
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,772

    Default

    ugh, am i gonna have to watch this shit now

  8. #8
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    ugh, am i gonna have to watch this shit now
    As if it'll kill you. There are only 24 episodes.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  9. #9
    Registered Users Regular Flaming Flamingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    515

    Default

    Breaking Bad is still my jam. Although, people keep telling me to watch The Walking Dead.

  10. #10
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,772

    Default

    its really not that good

  11. #11
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,939

    Default

    Watch a season and then we'll talk.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  12. #12
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,939

    Default

    Damn you damn you damn you damn you damn you damn you.

    DAMN YOU

    WHY












    On a side note, I'm cool with Thomas now. Turned out to be aight' in the end.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  13. #13
    bye felicia stiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    Needless to say I hate Thomas. O'Brian is kind of like Rayne in relation to Thomas but I like Rayne more than O'Brian. God is so Lord Crawley.
    why's that and LET'S JUST BE FRIENDS OKAY pokedream needs to be a safe place!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

  14. #14
    Father Figure Qoorl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Pokedream
    Posts
    7,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    It goes far beyond the whole aristocracy plot line. Really does a good job balancing history and drama, highly recommend.



    Actually there is and Thomas is SO you. I'd say the whole Thomas vs John Bates is very me and you. Needless to say I hate Thomas. O'Brian is kind of like Rayne in relation to Thomas but I like Rayne more than O'Brian. God is so Lord Crawley.



    It cost over a $1,000,000 to make an episode, I wouldn't go as far as saying the best British TV has to offer but it is one of the best I have ever seen, and I've seen A LOT.
    No British Television characters for me...
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

  15. #15
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stiles View Post
    why's that and LET'S JUST BE FRIENDS OKAY pokedream needs to be a safe place!!!
    We all can dream.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qoorl View Post
    No British Television characters for me...
    What character would Qoorl be...

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  16. #16
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,772

    Default

    watched the first episode. bates is the shit, fuck thomas.

  17. #17
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    watched the first episode. bates is the shit, fuck thomas.
    Dude am I right? And Thomas really doesn't stop sucking until the last episode of season 3.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  18. #18
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,772

    Default

    preview for episode 3: hahahaha. does thomas fuck every guy mary wants to get with.

  19. #19
    Registered Users Regular ElijahWyatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Athens, TN
    Posts
    415

    Default

    There are plenty of great american tv shows.

    Psych, Burn Notice, Monk, Criminal Minds, CSI/Law and Order(all of their spinoffs too), SNL is still pretty good sometimes, NCIS Too, Daily Show, Colbert Report, A myriad of cartoons(if that is your jam) House, Scrubs, South Park, OH yah, avatar the airbender(though it is a cartoon), modern family, ect.

    why would you say that everything british is better? There are plenty of legendary american made shows that i've not listed, like community, ect.
    "As for me, all i know is that i know nothing"

  20. #20
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    preview for episode 3: hahahaha. does thomas fuck every guy mary wants to get with.
    Thomas just wants to fuck every guy period.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  21. #21
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,772

    Default

    that dirty faggot steppin in on williams pussy

  22. #22
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,939

    Default

    JUST to be a dick. The whole Will plot is so sad.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  23. #23
    bye felicia stiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ElijahWyatt View Post
    There are plenty of great american tv shows.

    Psych, Burn Notice, Monk, Criminal Minds, CSI/Law and Order(all of their spinoffs too), SNL is still pretty good sometimes, NCIS Too, Daily Show, Colbert Report, A myriad of cartoons(if that is your jam) House, Scrubs, South Park, OH yah, avatar the airbender(though it is a cartoon), modern family, ect.

    why would you say that everything british is better? There are plenty of legendary american made shows that i've not listed, like community, ect.
    community is legendary? no i stopped liking it after the first season. and also a myriad of cartoons SCRUBS MODERN FAMILY
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

  24. #24
    bye felicia stiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    Thomas just wants to fuck every guy period.
    i'm starting to see the analogy
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

  25. #25
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,772

    Default

    season 1 watched

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •