Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Downton Abbey

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Default Downton Abbey

Great show, better than anything out in America as of now.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

is it that one about the aristocrats

seemed lame

most of what the uk puts out is better than the us. but that show looks really bad and not interesting to me, are there even hot men who take off their shirts occasionally in it?

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

I liked what I watched of it but I think people tend to hype it up as the BEST British TV

hicky are there any british tv shows(present or past) that are seriously on par with great american series?

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    is it that one about the aristocrats

seemed lame
    It goes far beyond the whole aristocracy plot line. Really does a good job balancing history and drama, highly recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by stiles View Post
    most of what the uk puts out is better than the us. but that show looks really bad and not interesting to me, are there even hot men who take off their shirts occasionally in it?
    Actually there is and Thomas is SO you. I'd say the whole Thomas vs John Bates is very me and you. Needless to say I hate Thomas. O'Brian is kind of like Rayne in relation to Thomas but I like Rayne more than O'Brian. God is so Lord Crawley.

Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    I liked what I watched of it but I think people tend to hype it up as the BEST British TV
    It cost over a $1,000,000 to make an episode, I wouldn't go as far as saying the best British TV has to offer but it is one of the best I have ever seen, and I've seen A LOT.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

ugh, am i gonna have to watch this shit now

ugh, am i gonna have to watch this shit now
    As if it'll kill you. There are only 24 episodes.

Registered Users Regular Flaming Flamingo's Avatar

Breaking Bad is still my jam. Although, people keep telling me to watch The Walking Dead.

its really not that good

Watch a season and then we'll talk.

Damn you damn you damn you damn you damn you damn you.

DAMN YOU

WHY

On a side note, I'm cool with Thomas now. Turned out to be aight' in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    Needless to say I hate Thomas. O'Brian is kind of like Rayne in relation to Thomas but I like Rayne more than O'Brian. God is so Lord Crawley.
    why's that and LET'S JUST BE FRIENDS OKAY pokedream needs to be a safe place!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

It goes far beyond the whole aristocracy plot line. Really does a good job balancing history and drama, highly recommend.

Actually there is and Thomas is SO you. I'd say the whole Thomas vs John Bates is very me and you. Needless to say I hate Thomas. O'Brian is kind of like Rayne in relation to Thomas but I like Rayne more than O'Brian. God is so Lord Crawley.

It cost over a $1,000,000 to make an episode, I wouldn't go as far as saying the best British TV has to offer but it is one of the best I have ever seen, and I've seen A LOT.
    No British Television characters for me...
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Quote Originally Posted by stiles View Post
    why's that and LET'S JUST BE FRIENDS OKAY pokedream needs to be a safe place!!!
    We all can dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Qoorl View Post
    No British Television characters for me...
    What character would Qoorl be...

watched the first episode. bates is the shit, fuck thomas.

watched the first episode. bates is the shit, fuck thomas.
    Dude am I right? And Thomas really doesn't stop sucking until the last episode of season 3.

preview for episode 3: hahahaha. does thomas fuck every guy mary wants to get with.

Registered Users Regular ElijahWyatt's Avatar

There are plenty of great american tv shows.

Psych, Burn Notice, Monk, Criminal Minds, CSI/Law and Order(all of their spinoffs too), SNL is still pretty good sometimes, NCIS Too, Daily Show, Colbert Report, A myriad of cartoons(if that is your jam) House, Scrubs, South Park, OH yah, avatar the airbender(though it is a cartoon), modern family, ect.

why would you say that everything british is better? There are plenty of legendary american made shows that i've not listed, like community, ect.
    "As for me, all i know is that i know nothing"

preview for episode 3: hahahaha. does thomas fuck every guy mary wants to get with.
    Thomas just wants to fuck every guy period.

that dirty faggot steppin in on williams pussy

JUST to be a dick. The whole Will plot is so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by ElijahWyatt View Post
    There are plenty of great american tv shows.

Psych, Burn Notice, Monk, Criminal Minds, CSI/Law and Order(all of their spinoffs too), SNL is still pretty good sometimes, NCIS Too, Daily Show, Colbert Report, A myriad of cartoons(if that is your jam) House, Scrubs, South Park, OH yah, avatar the airbender(though it is a cartoon), modern family, ect.

why would you say that everything british is better? There are plenty of legendary american made shows that i've not listed, like community, ect.
    community is legendary? no i stopped liking it after the first season. and also a myriad of cartoons SCRUBS MODERN FAMILY
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

Thomas just wants to fuck every guy period.
    i'm starting to see the analogy

season 1 watched

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast