Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 76

Thread: The Bible

  1. #26
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,076

    Default


  2. #27
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,106

    Default

    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  3. #28
    Registered Users Regular ieatyourfishie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15

    Default

    pretty good book, and thats coming from an athiest

  4. #29
    Registered Users Regular ieatyourfishie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15

    Default

    i just realized something... how do we actually know what jesus and god look like?
    ~Crystal Clear Waters

  5. #30
    Registered Users Regular ieatyourfishie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15

    Default

    if we do, are we like "past see people?"
    ~Crystal Clear Waters

  6. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    bowl
    Posts
    90

    Default

    On the subject of how we know what god and jesus look like, you'll find that there is almost no reference to hell in the bible

  7. #32
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ieatyourfishie View Post
    if we do, are we like "past see people?"
    What?

  8. #33
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,944

    Default

    sea maybe? I don't really want to know. I'm just going to let all these alts run their course.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  9. #34
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,032

    Default

    What's with dogar and thinking every new person is an alt

  10. #35
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,076

    Default

    they must all have fancy IP address changers because I register them all from different places

  11. #36
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    What's with dogar and thinking every new person is an alt
    He's scared of new people.

  12. #37
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    He's scared of new people.
    case and point: beagleman80

  13. #38
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,290

    Default

    It's silly that his default reaction is: "You must be someone I know who is just using a new account for absolutely no reason!"

  14. #39
    *wink* leo33wii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    3,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    It's silly that his default reaction is: "You must be someone I know who is just using a new account for absolutely no reason!"
    it happens when you read the bible too much
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

    ;]

  15. #40
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,076

    Default

    well it is a natural fear, I mean look at seven / nigginator / pink kitty

  16. #41
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    It's silly that his default reaction is: "You must be someone I know who is just using a new account for absolutely no reason!"
    It's not silly it's a fucking reality and to FUCK with there being "no reason". Name ONE alt you EVER found out YOURSELF on PD. EVERY alt EVER made on PD I found out PERSONALLY.* And before you say "because you say everyone new is an alt", that pattern mind you only happened after PokeMasterSean13 died from a drug overdose, he happened to be THE LAST "new" member we ever had. Furthermore I AM THE ALT MASTER [as of recent Buckweat was claimed to be so, or was it Lord, or Seven, I don't know that whole group just blends into one user for me] and have been trolling the hell out of PD since day one. I know the proxy patterns, I know the fake personas, I know the subtle username references to lend itself as a "clue" to who it is ect. The horrid HORRID shame of all of this is that YOU think that YOU GUYS are good "actors" who can take on a whole new personality on the net. None of you have EVER been able to do this, not even in your diction. I've had and still have alts on this board [spoiler: I am God if you guys haven't figured that out by now] that are well ingrained into PD for years and now you think because some tag team duo alt account smashfest or some other ridiculous gimmick that I am just saying alt all willy nilly? HA! The WORST part is that your posts bringing to light my alt disdain is in a form condoning the use of two-bit alts on the board. Are you all that DESPERATE for communication on this board that you are willing to lie to yourself and post with the same users you have been posting with [or not posting with] for the past 3 years when they are on a blatant alt account as if they are new? That's like masturbating to your own nude photos for fucks sake, you all fucking sicken me! And for fucks sake even IF I weren't a self proclaimed alt master puppeteer, how God damn STUPID can all of you be to even THINK that new memebrs come here or even on their own volition for that matter anymore. The main site, which attracted 90% of all Pokedream Forum users DOESN'T EVEN LINK HERE ANYMORE! OUR SMILIES DON'T EVEN WORK! All of you are some deluded SICK FUCKS!


    DOGAR THE BRAVE HATES ALTS!




    ***of merit

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  17. #42
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    case and point: beagleman80
    I never said beaglemasturbator was an alt, I said he was an idiot.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  18. #43
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,290

    Default

    Pssh, please. You never found my alt.

  19. #44
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,944

    Default

    ***of merit

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  20. #45
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    It's not silly it's a fucking reality and to FUCK with there being "no reason". Name ONE alt you EVER found out YOURSELF on PD. EVERY alt EVER made on PD I found out PERSONALLY.* And before you say "because you say everyone new is an alt", that pattern mind you only happened after PokeMasterSean13 died from a drug overdose, he happened to be THE LAST "new" member we ever had. Furthermore I AM THE ALT MASTER [as of recent Buckweat was claimed to be so, or was it Lord, or Seven, I don't know that whole group just blends into one user for me] and have been trolling the hell out of PD since day one. I know the proxy patterns, I know the fake personas, I know the subtle username references to lend itself as a "clue" to who it is ect. The horrid HORRID shame of all of this is that YOU think that YOU GUYS are good "actors" who can take on a whole new personality on the net. None of you have EVER been able to do this, not even in your diction. I've had and still have alts on this board [spoiler: I am God if you guys haven't figured that out by now] that are well ingrained into PD for years and now you think because some tag team duo alt account smashfest or some other ridiculous gimmick that I am just saying alt all willy nilly? HA! The WORST part is that your posts bringing to light my alt disdain is in a form condoning the use of two-bit alts on the board. Are you all that DESPERATE for communication on this board that you are willing to lie to yourself and post with the same users you have been posting with [or not posting with] for the past 3 years when they are on a blatant alt account as if they are new? That's like masturbating to your own nude photos for fucks sake, you all fucking sicken me! And for fucks sake even IF I weren't a self proclaimed alt master puppeteer, how God damn STUPID can all of you be to even THINK that new memebrs come here or even on their own volition for that matter anymore. The main site, which attracted 90% of all Pokedream Forum users DOESN'T EVEN LINK HERE ANYMORE! OUR SMILIES DON'T EVEN WORK! All of you are some deluded SICK FUCKS!


    DOGAR THE BRAVE HATES ALTS!




    ***of merit
    hahaha, this made me laugh without even reading the paragraph

  21. #46
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    hahaha, this made me laugh without even reading the paragraph
    I made the best post of PD for the year thus far. There is so much in that post that reminds me of the good old days. PD, THIS is what our OC used to be. 100% fucking awesome.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  22. #47
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    I never said beaglemasturbator was an alt, I said he was an idiot.
    you hate new members

  23. #48
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    you hate new members
    I hate shitty members. Name one new one in the past 3 years who isn't under this category.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  24. #49
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,076

    Default

    WHOA WHOA WHOA

    full stop

    Dogar is God

    wut

  25. #50
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    WHOA WHOA WHOA

    full stop

    Dogar is God

    wut
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    I know the subtle username references to lend itself as a "clue" to who it is ect...

    What the hell is Dogar spelled backwards Kirby?

    R A GOD! Net lingo for I am God. You are all IDIOTS WHY DO I EVEN TRY ANYMORE!!!!

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •