Thread: I hate moving

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Default I hate moving

We just moved barely over a year ago and now we're going to be moving again because my mom wants to move back into the city because she hates the commute and she keeps pestering me over finding a job but how am I supposed to look for a job when I don't know if I'll be anywhere close to it. And then she complains about me not moving out but I have no money because I am stressed about finding a job that isn't fast food or retail! Oy vey. I only have a couple hundred dollars and that's only because I hoarded Christmas and Birthday money over the years. That won't last anything.

Retail is a lot better than fast food if i. Comes down to it js

nursing homes are great spots to get a starter job that isn't fast food or retail. also, lots of mobility from the bottom to get a better position after putting time into it.

not really, they always find some excuse to give my dad the boot at those places before he could get full time

although I imagine that's because my dad is well... like half of me, and neither of us can seem to ever avoid doing stupid shit

idk, maybe you guys are much better perfectionists in real life compared to my father

i duno i started off as a dietary aide and moved to an activity assistant and now i'm being offered an assistant manager position in the activity department. i got full time after working in the building for a year.

maybe you are better than my dad at shit *shrug*

whatevs