Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: damn y'all still here

We need to adapt.
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

Can't believe you're still using that in your sig trixie. Warms my heart.

Everything is so similar to how it was back then. I guess that's kind of comforting, in a way.

So what did I miss after all these years?

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Mewtwo deleted the old board because he was a prick and didn't ask us first, and before that he changed the current forum to how it is now without letting us have the choice of using the old theme colors. He works for facebook now and thus thinks PD needs to look more 'facebook-y'.

Many people have come and gone, most old regulars pop in like once a year, if that. Mex dropped off the forum hard.

PD went through a slump of where there would be only one or two posts a day (not counting the month or so of it being completely offline), it has gotten better but with most members in college or graduated, the activity is never close to what it once was. Most of the members are now guys instead of girls.

There was a period when many PD members posted at another forum called Cosmo Forums but that forum is now having a bit of a slow death. It was like a new-age gr00vy forum.

The last interesting thing I can recall happening is when this dude and his posse joined the forum demanding us to apologize to a member for flaming him/her (this was from about a year before), and when we laughed them off they demanded legal action. It was hilarious for about a week before they gave up.

So PD is still a place to hang out, but with less activity overall. What can be done has been done basically...

Quote Originally Posted by LeaderMarina View Post
    Oh well, you know... you were one of the first people I knew on PD. You might not remember this, but I was a kid who knew nothing about the internet at first, and I PMed you a lot asking for help on how to upload avatars and pictures in my sig and stuff like that.
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

you know its funny, I think in the long run cosmo turned out better for PD than I would of thought, the odd refuges from cosmo I think overall have added more activity than we lost when 3/4s of the forum jumped ship for a few months

Mex came back to make like one post a few months back

She falls under the category of "one post a year". Before that, she dropped off one day and never posted a single thing. She only came back to PD that day because Tim and Dogar told her to.

Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    The last interesting thing I can recall happening is when this dude and his posse joined the forum demanding us to apologize to a member for flaming him/her (this was from about a year before), and when we laughed them off they demanded legal action. It was hilarious for about a week before they gave up.
    Ahahahahahaha what??
    -.---.----..

Mewtwo deleted the old board because he was a prick and didn't ask us first, and before that he changed the current forum to how it is now without letting us have the choice of using the old theme colors. He works for facebook now and thus thinks PD needs to look more 'facebook-y'.

Ugh
    Originally made by LM:

I love old me. =D

It amazes me how hilarious ignorant people can be.

Oh okay I remember that now. Wow that was already 4 years ago damn
    -.---.----..

Time flies faster on the internet... I could have sworn it was like, two years ago at most.

I wonder whatever happened to thundermew. Googling his name brings up forums he joined back in 2008ish but I guess he stopped using that name soon after that.

I remember searching him up a while back. After he closed down his site (apparently there was in fighting between the admins about how they had drifted from their original purpose), they made a small youtube group to share each others art with. That lasted about 6 months before it eventually died, the last thing he did was suggest people talk to each other in a deviantart group, by the end of the year they were all inactive.

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LeaderMarina View Post

Everything is so similar to how it was back then. I guess that's kind of comforting, in a way.

So what did I miss after all these years?
    Your tits grow in?

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

hows your sister

Time flies faster on the internet... I could have sworn it was like, two years ago at most.

I wonder whatever happened to thundermew. Googling his name brings up forums he joined back in 2008ish but I guess he stopped using that name soon after that.

That wasn't so long ago- it was 2010 Lakepower. Ok, 3 years, but it was the end of 2010.

Btw, I know what happened to Homeworld'sa.
    Originally made by LM:

Registered Users Regular

I was on Lakepower. I still talk to thundermew every now and then, same with Homeworld'sa and Invisible. Takes me back..

Is Ryan still the same as he was?

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyria View Post
    I was on Lakepower. I still talk to thundermew every now and then, same with Homeworld'sa and Invisible. Takes me back..
    them them to come to PD, I am sure they have grown up enough to chill here now

Tell them to bring nude photos and gimp outfits.

Registered Users Regular

Nah, I was the supplier for that stuff bro. And Ryan, again I hear from him like once every 2 months, he was getting into making RPG's, Invisible I can;t have a mature convo with because he's off trying to dominate the galaxy -_- and Homewords'sa is a successful LP'er on youtube.

how successful? if successful enough Dogar can shut his mouth and we could have his group of people spawn activity here

I went on youtube and found a handful of lakepower members crying and making passive-aggressive videos to each other hahaha

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast