Thread: Weird Dreams and shit

Hybrid View

Default Weird Dreams and shit

I had a fucking weird dream last night!

So I dream of this place often, it's a mountain side like village, with green grass and farm land everywhere. It's country-like but it's near crystal clear waters and a summer sun that reminds you of the beach. Everything is on the side of a gradual mountain, but the higher you go, the steeper it gets (naturally).
    Anyway, there is a section that becomes a thick forest and the mountain becomes even steeper with little vegetation, made mostly of dirt and rock. there is a waterfall and a pitiful stream running down it. besides this "water fall" is a plateau, hardly one that is, and a mansion is built on it... right into the mountain to be honest. Also, underneath, or behind, the water is a cave. The cave has a network of tunnels that run into the mansion and a garden that happens to be beside the mansion.

anyway, my dream was scary because i was running through the place avoid fucking zombies with just a popsicle stick. i wake up, freaking out and then i have another dream where robots were brutally killing people and i was trying to escape. i could feel the helplessness. wake up from that too and then sleep again.

this time this dream got crazy! i was traveling through space observing creatures/aliens that existed in other galaxies. i remember an insect like creatures that would attack stars. they are the only ones that can absorb the stars energy without burning. they would cling together in clunks and kill the star. then they would vibrate and create enough energy to make one of them explode and become another star....

then i traveled to see a different animal, that resembled a bush baby and a mix of the new mewtwo forme. something was explaining to me what it was and what it did. and for some reason, i was freaking out how that animal doesn't even know what a cat was or the sound a cat makes... i began to meow in my dream (probably in real life too).

then i wake up

tl;dr
    crazy dream where i was attacked by zombies and robots then another dream traveling space and observing creatures
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

i usually only remember my dream if it was a nightmare. it kind of sucks actually, i have a handful of dreams i remember from back when i was like 6 and all of em are nightmares.

im talkin long term though. i remember some dreams but they don't stick with me like my nightmares.

ive had some pretty cool dreams as of late, I was investigating an island inhabited by giant sentient wolly bear caterpillars with stargates

My latest dream was me looking down from a skyscraper at my friends and teachers running around in a park and all of them waving at me to join them, but there was a sudden thunderstorm and they all ran for cover while I was safe at home.
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

strange and interesting ;]
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

Had an awkward dream where I got delayed in what I can only assume was some town in Montana, only to meet with the legendary Kevin Sorbo. Needless to say, I was dumbfounded and awestruck in his muscular, well-toned presence (somehow this was in the early 1990s). Went out for the presidente special but emerged only slightly buzzed, fought the floating heads of Duke Wellington's orchestra, and eventually had unscrupulous, rough sex. Of course then I woke up and realized I needed a drink because none of it was real and my reality is fairly depressing.

I changed a bad dream into a good dream- I froze in front of the whole class trying to make a presentation, and they were all laughing. Then I just laughed along and said "No, seriously, let's begin." And then I launched into an awesome impassioned speech and mesmerised them while gesturing expansively.
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

So I had a fucked up dream when I decided to take a power nap last night: apparently I was posting pics of myself in Uganda working with a humanitarian effort group during a muddy flood. For some reason God photoshops "Seymour is a huge faggot" on a billboard I am standing in front of with several naked, malnourished Ugandan children. Solly is hiding in the bushes wearing a turban with his hand over a small child's mouth (I don't know why). Dogar apparently makes an image of me sucking on a dozen tiny Ugandan penises--why I do not know. Then somehow Qoorl flies down to Uganda to kill Solly (who is, as far as I can remember, a Jewish terrorist inappropriately clothed and kidnapping black children) dressed in nothing but a loin cloth and a ten gallon hat. I think I got banned from the Niagara PD meet-up as a result. I don't know if Qoorl ever killed Solly.

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    So I had a fucked up dream when I decided to take a power nap last night: apparently I was posting pics of myself in Uganda working with a humanitarian effort group during a muddy flood. For some reason God photoshops "Seymour is a huge faggot" on a billboard I am standing in front of with several naked, malnourished Ugandan children. Solly is hiding in the bushes wearing a turban with his hand over a small child's mouth (I don't know why). Dogar apparently makes an image of me sucking on a dozen tiny Ugandan penises--why I do not know. Then somehow Qoorl flies down to Uganda to kill Solly (who is, as far as I can remember, a Jewish terrorist inappropriately clothed and kidnapping black children) dressed in nothing but a loin cloth and a ten gallon hat. I think I got banned from the Niagara PD meet-up as a result. I don't know if Qoorl ever killed Solly.
    This place is like sunshine acid if you read the archives and then power nap.

I had an odd dream last night. I drempt that I was at my parent's house getting ready for high school with my sister. We were out of eggs so I made some toast and bacon. In the meantime I was chewing some flavorful gum. Everything was really realistic. Suddenly, someone was knocking at the door, she tried to tell me something, and then something in my mind clicked: she was the exact same person I had seen in my dream before I woke up to make breakfast (in my dream). I then shouted at her, you were in my dream! YOU WERE IN MY DREAM! I then threw a pack of gum at her. My parents came down and tried to calm me, and the lady ran away in fear. I posted about the incident on the internet, and people thought I was nuts.

Then I woke up.

After that I also had a dream that I barely remember, but at one point I used a knife to cut my fingers paralleled on the bottom, so that bed bug would get trapped in the cut if they tried to eat me when I slept.

Omg Seymour.

The only thing I remember from my latest dream was that I was lying on the grass in a meadow and feeling extremely relaxed....
    Originally made by LM: