Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: favorite passages in literature

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    On my dick as usual Pichubro. I CAN'T hit on you Pichubro, it just can't happen. This THING makes me confused to but you being on my dick can't be the future can it!!!
    hmm

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

You need to make yourself Pichubro, I mean, I blame myself because I DID make you and never gave you a chance to grow. But you aren't a little girl anymore, you have to find your place this time on your own. You can't fall under the same category that almost every woman is under on PD for me, you just can't. The only other category was Keke and I sure as fuck don't wish that on you.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

I looked at the memory lane topic you guys have and there's a slight mistake:

Mex didn't draw this. Gotta give credit where credit's due.

she's bro

pichu bro

I just don't know how to put it lightly that I haven't really liked you since 2008ish. You changed from when I first met you, I don't know if you posted towards me differently or I just became more aware of who you were.

Nah, Dogar hasn't changed at all.

hey Pichubro

I have a higher post count than you :p

Quote Originally Posted by LeaderMarina View Post
    Nah, Dogar hasn't changed at all.
    I figured it was the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    hey Pichubro

I have a higher post count than you :p
    I know! I started noticing you were getting close about two weeks ago and I was wondering how long it would for you to pass me hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    I just don't know how to put it lightly that I haven't really liked you since 2008ish. You changed from when I first met you, I don't know if you posted towards me differently or I just became more aware of who you were.
    It's not all your fault Pichubro, you were turing into a woman and you wanted me to recognize that, but I could never and will never see you as I do most of the women on PD. I think you recognized this at that time and garnered quite a lot of disdain for me because, "Why can't Dogar look at me that way." You are caught in a very shitty position Pichubro, I recognize that but I don't have answers for you this time. You are becoming your own woman and that's fine, but I can't look at you the way I look at others because, you know, you're Pichubro, THE Pichubro for whom I directed and sang the one and only Platinum PD hit ever produced. I don't know where this road will head for you Pichubro, but I am just as at a lose as you. I knew you had to grow up, but it never wanted to admit it. In many ways I still don't now, I am at a loss.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

I looked at the memory lane topic you guys have and there's a slight mistake:

Mex didn't draw this. Gotta give credit where credit's due.

You did not draw this.

hm it does look like a mex work, but come to think of it i dont know if mex would have put jimmy in. i cant remember if she was really tight with that msn scene.

lol okay

That's why the only non-PD names are of me and two IRL friends.

Come on Dogar, if you're going to be creepy go all the way and at least recognize my handwriting and drawings!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    It's not all your fault Pichubro, you were turing into a woman and you wanted me to recognize that, but I could never and will never see you as I do most of the women on PD. I think you recognized this at that time and garnered quite a lot of disdain for me because, "Why can't Dogar look at me that way." You are caught in a very shitty position Pichubro, I recognize that but I don't have answers for you this time. You are becoming your own woman and that's fine, but I can't look at you the way I look at others because, you know, you're Pichubro, THE Pichubro for whom I directed and sang the one and only Platinum PD hit ever produced. I don't know where this road will head for you Pichubro, but I am just as at a lose as you. I knew you had to grow up, but it never wanted to admit it. In many ways I still don't now, I am at a loss.
    I'm not upset that you don't hit on me if that's what you're thinking.

And why would Mex have me at the center? I don't think we ever got along that well!

Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    I'm not upset that you don't hit on me if that's what you're thinking.

See it's not all that cut and dry Pichubro, I really think it was a psychological sub-conscience thing.

I am pretty sure that at one point, Dogar hitting on pichubro would of been legit pedophilia

lol okay

That's why the only non-PD names are of me and two IRL friends.

Come on Dogar, if you're going to be creepy go all the way and at least recognize my handwriting and drawings!
    Well how do you not recognize Mari? HMMMM

Mari isn't my real name. Come on, you don't even know my IRL name?

Not YOU your friend Mari!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    I am pretty sure that at one point, Dogar hitting on pichubro would of been legit pedophilia
    Like that would have stopped him.

That's not her. I never called her by her first name 'cause it was confusing. Always used first and middle name. I would always draw myself when with Peeki and Jimmy as a devil. Peeki would be an angel and Jimmy the grim reaper.

Like that would have stopped him.
    And that's where I think this all started.

That's not her. I never called her by her first name 'cause it was confusing. Always used first and middle name. I would always draw myself when with Peeki and Jimmy as a devil. Peeki would be an angel and Jimmy the grim reaper.
    So you admit you remember her after you couldn't even recognize a picture of her!

I never said I didn't recognize her. It's Ashi that I've never met in person.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast