View Poll Results: Your opinion on abortion?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Anti-life

    2 66.67%
  • Anti-choice

    0 0%
  • Anti-life AND anti-choice

    1 33.33%
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Anti-Life vs Anti-Choice?

  1. #1
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,056

    Default Anti-Life vs Anti-Choice?

    What is your view on the matter or abortion?

  2. #2

    Default

    You're not going to tell us yours?

  3. #3
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,056

    Default

    I advocate maximum fetus murder

  4. #4

    Default

    Cool.

    A woman should have complete control over her own body. If she doesn't want to bring a fetus to term then there's no reason she should be legally obligated to.

    I think when I used to post on PD I was still pro-life though. Dat catholic schooling.

  5. #5
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,284

    Default

    I am not pro-abortion, but I don't support Pro-Life in the slightest. I just want women to have the choice to do what they want with their unborn fetus, I think the mother is worth ten times more than the baby.

  6. #6

    Default

    Yeah, I totally understand why people wouldn't take the decision for themselves. But taking away the choice from other people is unacceptable.

  7. #7
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,056

    Default

    I am both pro abortion and anti-life

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    bowl
    Posts
    90

    Default

    I am Pro-abortion, especially when it comes to rape.

  9. #9
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,025

    Default

    I believe every woman should get an abortion at least once, just so they can know whether or not they like it.

  10. #10
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,284

    Default

    heh solly

  11. #11
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,056

    Default

    how come no one is voting?

  12. #12
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,284

    Default

    Probably because the choices are usually Pro-life and Pro-choice, not Anti-life and Anti-choice.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    I believe every woman should get an abortion at least once, just so they can know whether or not they like it.
    I think it's enough that we have to deal with periods.

    And voting tends to not be as interesting as discussion, so I don't see much point.

  14. #14
    *wink* leo33wii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    3,285

    Default

    i would rather see the mother have the child, but i'm not the one who's pregnant. it's a woman's body, what right do we have over her? it sucks to be the dad, but he doesn't really have much of a choice what the mother decides.
    also, yeah, life does start when the egg and sperm combine, but it's not very advance and in all actuality, isn't human. even when it's a fetus, it isn't a conscience sentient human, there is even a stage where it isn't more advance than a common tadpole.

    so the fetus (if it does feel any pain) wouldn't feel it as intense in later stages.
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

    ;]

  15. #15
    *wink* leo33wii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    3,285

    Default

    what i'm saying is, a woman has a choice. a man doesn't over the matter. even though i'd prefer the woman (in some cases not) to have the child.
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

    ;]

  16. #16
    Registered Users Regular Flaming Flamingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    I believe every woman should get an abortion at least once, just so they can know whether or not they like it.
    Did you get that from this?



    Jim Haley's predictions have been pretty solid so far.

  17. #17

    Default

    I can't believe I just realized why Anti-Life sounded so familiar. I don't know if I want to support this dude.


  18. #18
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leo33wii View Post
    i would rather see the mother have the child, but i'm not the one who's pregnant. it's a woman's body, what right do we have over her? it sucks to be the dad, but he doesn't really have much of a choice what the mother decides.
    also, yeah, life does start when the egg and sperm combine, but it's not very advance and in all actuality, isn't human. even when it's a fetus, it isn't a conscience sentient human, there is even a stage where it isn't more advance than a common tadpole.

    so the fetus (if it does feel any pain) wouldn't feel it as intense in later stages.
    Here's an interesting paper I read about how a baby can even be morally defined as a human: http://jme.bmj.com/content/early/201...11-100411.full

    The moral status of an infant is equivalent to that of a fetus in the sense that both lack those properties that justify the attribution of a right to life to an individual.
    Just something to think about

  19. #19
    *wink* leo33wii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    3,285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    Here's an interesting paper I read about how a baby can even be morally defined as a human: http://jme.bmj.com/content/early/201...11-100411.full



    Just something to think about



    ;]
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

    ;]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •