Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Smoking ecigs now

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Default Smoking ecigs now

Unless there is some hidden death chemical they will find out latter on I'm sticking with these. $10 for the equivalent of 2 packs, works for me. I recommend regular.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

I've been thinking about switching but I like smoke more than vapor. I have a back up plan to quit though...fufufufufu

!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!

I can barely tell the difference.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

yall nigs need to stop smoking

(my recent change to a non-smoking avatar is too perfect...)

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

Certain electronic cigs have nickle it in and you're inhaling nickle which is awful for you. But the good quality ecigs don't.
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsh View Post
    Certain electronic cigs have nickle it in and you're inhaling nickle which is awful for you. But the good quality ecigs don't.
    Trace amounts of metals are found in most ecigs but no more than a medical nicotine inhaler device given by doctors to help people stop smoking.

yeah to stop smoking. they obvs aren't using it as a long term replacement which you are if you're comparing packs and prices.

also smoking is fucking awful. i hate that im a weak willed bitch and find it so appealing. i go through at least two packs a week now which is way too much for me.

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

yeah my smoking has gotten real out of pocket too. it doesnt help being surrounded by chain smokers either

!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!

how do I have a stronger will than other people on PD O.o

you dont. you go to a catholic school thus arent surrounded by a culture that encourages smoking.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Also some people are generally more susceptible to certain kinds of addiction due to genetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    you dont. you go to a catholic school thus arent surrounded by a culture that encourages smoking.
    people smoke all over campus, the Catholics have no issue with smoking

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    Also some people are generally more susceptible to certain kinds of addiction due to genetics.
    my God damn nerd addiction genes!

do you hang out with the smokers?

have you ever even smoked?

'im kirby and im gonna pretend i have stronger will than people who are chemically addicted to a substance ive never touched'

i smoke and am easily able to stop for weeks/months at a time. i guess i just dont have addictive tendencies.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Can't understand why anyone would pick up smoking to be honest, and that's coming from someone who suffers from a codeine addiction/alcoholism.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

On Kirby: this is the same guy who says he will never work out because he only wants someone to love him for who he is.

(lol)
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

I've never smoked cigarettes, but I've smoked tons of cigarillos, cigars, sheesha, etc. and haven't felt any kind of addictive impulse.

I don't hang out with people at all, and no I don't do anything, I don't see a reason to do any drugs of any kind outside of perscriptians, and even then I avoid them until I need them.

and Rayne, you obviously can't get a joke, my initial statement was said jokingly

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    On Kirby: this is the same guy who says he will never work out because he only wants someone to love him for who he is.

(lol)
    If I work out it is for me only, for my personal health. I am not going to attempt to fit any conceived attractiveness for females, as any female who would like me for that reason alone is simply not worth being with. I would rather be single than with a shallow person. Also the "you need to work out to attract girls" is the most asinine thought process out there.

kirbx you should smoke some weed

I don't have like money

Are you attracted to girls who look good Kirby? Don't you think that girls then must be attracted to guys who look good?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast