Thread: I've stopped getting sick ever since I started working out

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default I've stopped getting sick ever since I started working out

It's pretty awesome, I don't think I've ever been completely healthy for six months straight so this is a new record.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

dude, i've could have told you that. what are you working on? body building, swimming, running, crossfit?
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

I haven't gotten sick every since I stopped exercising :v.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Yeah bodybuilding leo, getting your heart broken and having a sense of pride can do things to a man

aww... sounds like you need some protein ;]

i do CrossFit and some body building. it's gonna take time to get those crazy awesome results, like 2yrs or 3yrs, but it's worth it.
    i check out Scott Herman (has a youtube channel). He has amazing info and routines.

and a lot of his stuff is for free.

you can choose to become a member on his site and choose to pay a membership which grants you a nutrition guide thingy. it's pretty cool.

;]

Yeah I'll prolly get protein in the summer after my exams, I'm aiming for those university bitches!

Cool, ill check him out. I mostly rely on my friends//fit/ for info tho

do starting strength

also what do you mean 'get protein' - do you not consume protein in your regular diet?

i was exercising for a few months and lost a bunch of weight and got a lot stronger, but havent been to the gym at all for the past month and a half now. will start again this weekend when the semester will be over.

i fucking suck at exercise. fuck that shit its not worth it ppl like me for who i am!!!!!!

im not trying to mimic kirby either. i just fucking am terrible :[

there is an way to figure out the amount of protein you need. remember, if you consume too much, your body will convert the unneeded extra into fat. so watch it!
    convert your body weight from lbs to Kg. then use the second formula below to figure out how much protein (milligrams) you'll need. .8 is not exercising all day. for people who do office work. 1.8 is for people like me who do a lot of exercises and very active. and you can figure something in between those to fit you.

1. Weight in pounds divided by 2.2 = weight in kg
    2. Weight in kg x 0.8-1.8 gm/kg = protein gm.

Use a lower number if you are in good health and are sedentary (i.e., 0.8). Use a higher number (between 1 and 1.8) if you are under stress, are recovering from an illness, or if you are involved in consistent and intense weight or endurance training.

Example: 154 lb male who is a regular exerciser and lifts weights
    154 lbs/2.2 = 70kg
    70kg x 1.5 = 105 gm protein/day

;]

being fat is the new skinny ~