Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: got picked to do my school's GRADUATION SPEECH

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default got picked to do my school's GRADUATION SPEECH

for all you pseudo speech writers, now is your time to shine!!
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

compare high school to super mario world, and end off saying "you are all princesses!"

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

that is never ever going to happen
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

there will be pokemon references tho

in my school the speech went to the valedictorian. i never stood a chance.

I feel like Lord is one of those tall and lanky upperclassmen that kisses the teacher asses and goes drinking on the weekends.

You know, the people I despise in real life.

I feel like Lord is one of those tall and lanky upperclassmen that kisses the teacher asses and goes drinking on the weekends.

You know, the people I despise in real life.

so steadfast in his convictions kirby had to post it twice. take THAT lord.

B)

i remember lord being short in the pictures i seen. but that could have changed

Someone being moderately successful in real life? Say it ain't so!!

I wouldn't care about it if people like you didn't rub your success in my face and tell me how to live my life.

I can make threads about my life kirby you stupid fuck

and giving you reasonable health and relationship advice isn't telling you how to live your life

and you wonder why i dont like you

and I wonder why I don't like you

you two should add each other on facebook. you might find you're more similar than you think. <3

*~+~friendshipadvice~+~*

I don't have a Facebook and never plan on having one.

that's stupid but maybe smart. what are your reasons?

sites like that don't appeal to me, I prefer a forum atmosphere, so there is no reason to go on large social networks

anything else is just perks for not going on facebook: further wasted time, not being connected to it in real life, ect

oh no it's stupid then. it would have been smart if you were trying to avoid having all of your information at various companies and the governments disposal. DAMNIT KIRBY!!!!

I really don't care about the government or companies, we have a rather nice government, so if they want my info, its for the greater good. I don't have a problem with big companies either as long as they are regulated from doing stupid shit (by the government I might add), its not like they can use any of that information, I am a statistical outlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    we have a rather nice government, so if they want my info, its for the greater good

lol

Registered Users Regular Flaming Flamingo's Avatar

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

I was my graduating class's historian, and apparently would have also been automatically chosen as valedictorian if I had applied. For the coming months parents of students would address me as "Oh, you're that guy who did the speech for the thing, you were pretty good, anyways I have to go bury myself in tears when I come to grips with my age as I think about my child graduating."

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    I really don't care about the government or companies, we have a rather nice government.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast