Thread: facebook

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Default facebook

i'm just hoping it will die as a fad soon. i'm hoping we'll all move on from it, forget about it and make a new obsession but that seems increasingly unlikely

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

i quite like my facebook
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

it seems somewhat less relevant than it was a couple years ago. i dunno though.

I have a bad feeling that its becoming a brand name of the internet like google.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    I have a bad feeling that its becoming a brand name of the internet like google.
    duh...

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

When profits fall so too will it. Its stock is terrible, it's new phone flopped and it gets a lot of bad press on privacy issues. The newer generation of kids use it much less and have replaced it with other sites entirely. It won't last.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

yeah what was with those commercials for its new phone thing. take every stereotypical thing people say about how facebook negatively impacts social interaction, and loudly display them as an advertising tool.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

i think facebook needs to realize that it's not central to anyone's lives, it's just a tool used to procrastinate and occasionally actually network.

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

In the end if it doesn't make money, and it really doesn't considering its user base size, it will fail.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

like PD?

Registered Users Regular Flaming Flamingo's Avatar

I have never been able to use facebook for more than five minutes at a time. The only actual use I get out of it is messaging people I need to talk to when I don't have their phone number.

i use facebook as a way to find people or contact them. pretty much it's an active address book where i post random thoughts.
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

i deleted my facebook a while ago i was thinking about making a new one but dont got no good profile pictures so i obviously cant