Thread: Anime Recommendations

Registered Users Regular Bluebabe kitten's Avatar

Default Anime Recommendations

So far I have finished watching as of lately Revolutionary Girl Utena and a few months ago Code Geass. However, I don't know if there's any other shows I've missed. I stalled Escaflowne and Princess Tutu, and I plan on finishing the latter. And I already have recommendations for GTO, Hellsing, D Grey Man (however you spell it), Kimi ni Todoke, and X'amd The Lost Memories. So, do you guys have anything you think I should? Besides random classics I'll come by and finish anyway, I have no idea what I'm going to finish next.
    Pairs:
    Eve
    Fallen Wings
    Atomika

http://digi-geek.tumblr.com/

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Have you seen Eden of the East or Outlaw Star yet? Or perhaps Baka and Test?

What genres you into?

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Eden of the East is amazing. Try watching Genshiken, great anime for anime fans.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Registered Users Regular Bluebabe kitten's Avatar

Damn lol I never finished Eden of the East.

I also recently Free! some weeks ago, but I watched Rose of Versailles and it was so good. It's an old shojo anime from the 70's by Riyoko Ikeda. Now I'm watching her other series called Oniisama e... (Dear Brother.) Some of the best drama I've seen in these shows in anime recently.