Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Something's...missing...

Default Something's...missing...

Where's Dogar?
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

The Justice Knife Xion: The Master of Steel's Avatar

He left again, this time via Adam.
    hi im xion [/stab] =THE JUSTICE KNIFE=
    THE GRAYLAND SQUADRON

I missed something didn't I? =o_o=
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

A little bit, yes. I can give you a summary, ask Adam if you want a full detail report.
    THE GRAYLAND SQUADRON

Adam being?

Fullmetal.
    THE GRAYLAND SQUADRON

ok, can I have that summery please?

well, to put it VERY lightly, netdrama.
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

You got it RC.

Basic forum things were going on as normal. Dogar started to screw with someone, I'm pretty sure it was Giant Squid. So, he starts to defend himself and wins. Dogar did that thing where he downplays everything and makes it seem like the other person is being way too serious. Giant Squid and a few people said he was being an idiot, a few people said Dogar was 'just being Dogar'. So then, of course, conflict breaks out.

Tim defended Dogar, and Fullmetal backed Giant Squid. So they argued somewhat in a single thread, then it started to spread to about 5 or 6 threads. KG and a few people then tried to equalize and calm the situation down. Eventually it settled out, and was done. Giant Squid and Fullmetal took a short break, with Fullmetal coming back, I think, a day or two later, and GS about a week. Nanaki got banned for about a week for saying the wrong things in two ways, and Dave just up and left after the incident. We haven't seen him much since.
    THE GRAYLAND SQUADRON

Registered Users Regular TeenageAngst's Avatar
    Mount Cynicism, at the corner of Nobamaland and Itoldyousovia.

For obvious reasons I've never ridden Dogar about what he says too much, nor have I modded his posts. I always figured it's better to let him do it his way than risk him going at me, he can be quite vicious and I'd rather him not leave, which if I fought full force, would probably be the end result. Either that or me, which although rare has happened.
    "I prefer a sane world where you are rewarded by providing people with something they want. Not arbitrarily rewarded in a status game that reminds me of chimpanzees." - nazgulnarsil

Here I am with my empire
    Iíll bring you to your knees
    Ebb and flow with my desire
    Cause its all that youíve been taught to be

dogar was just being an asshat and so he was chased out with his tail in between his legs. end of story.

Sounds like Dogar, but while he deserves to come down a peg being chased out is way too harsh.

he wasn't asked to leave so much as he left on his own because his ego was insulted.

I guess I can try to talk to him about it.

Don't bother. He's too pissed at Adam and rants and raves if you even mention PD.

I'll see if he can simmer down, both people are reasonable and smart I'm sure they can control themselves enough to make up, or at least tolerate each other.

that is a ridiculous thing to expect from either fullmetal or dogar

...why?

I never told him to leave. He got pissed off that tim stopped defending him from me and left after that.

Dogar will return, he always does and always shall
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

My concern is he will return with a post like "ADAM YOU SHITHEAD *insert a wall of text containing nearly illegible grammar and numerous insults to Fullmetal, his parents, his sex life, etc*

i could care less. he can't do anything to me besides talk. if he comes back posting that shit i clearly won again.

Do tell me details as I 'm starting to believe this incident was comparable to the Civil War.

last time i gave a detailed report about it dogar bitched at tim through aim for an hour until it got deleted.

that wasnt a detailed repot as much as gloating

maybe i will write a non-partisan report on it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast