Thread: lost my wallet in a club

Default lost my wallet in a club

i saw some titties though so this wasnt a COMPLETELY terrible day

lost my wallet
    sf slang for anal sex

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

I hate clubs

My sis lost her iPhone recently at a club. She did not see any breasts though so I think her night was pretty bad all around.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

one time i was in a jazz club with this 70 year old man and a song came on called something like "ain't gonna give you none of my jelly rolls" and the guy turned around to me and said, "sam, 'jelly rolls' is new orleans slang for sex".

ive never been in a club, though ive stood outside one for free pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by stiles View Post
    ive never been in a club, though ive stood outside one for free pizza.
    Free pizza, another phrase for anal.

a lot of people dislike "clubs" without understanding what a good club can actually be. clubs that play shitty chart shit with a bunch of losers with fake tan downing jagerbombs and objectifying women are unanimously awful and should be avoided at all costs. but clubs with house music and techno and etc. are good because, despite being hipster etc., actually promote a good atmosphere and everyone just has a good time and talks to each other.

i'm sure i'd like both, i just find it pointless to go to a club and not be equally as intoxicated as everybody else. #american18to21yearoldproblems

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Clubs can be okay. Usually when I go to one, the best moments of the night (the pre-drinks, the party bus to the venue, the fights, the eating afterwards) don't actually take place in the club. I can testify that getting absolutely hammered with your friends and just dancing to your heart's content is pretty fun though, and trying to pull girls in clubs can be funny too. I can definitely see why it wouldn't be some people's scene however, and I will never understand why anyone would go to a club if they weren't completely inebriated.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

i don't think we have the same attitude to clubbing lord. i guess university has just turned me into an unbearable hipster

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Yeah your post before mine made you sound pretty intolerable
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

we should at least get drunk together at some point. i'm thinking of literally touring Ireland at some point

We were going to last Summer but I was away while you were over I thought.

We will though, at some point.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    a lot of people dislike "clubs" without understanding what a good club can actually be. clubs that play shitty chart shit with a bunch of losers with fake tan downing jagerbombs and objectifying women are unanimously awful and should be avoided at all costs. but clubs with house music and techno and etc. are good because, despite being hipster etc., actually promote a good atmosphere and everyone just has a good time and talks to each other.
    Those are very difficult to find in North America unless it's a sit down + serve type of place.

the club i went to had techno. no one was talking.