Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: hey dogar or god

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default hey dogar or god

are either of you in a position right now where if i flew to philly i could stay with one of you for a few days

hypothetically
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

not now. in roughly a month possibly. wait how old are you, i dont know if i'd do it if you're under 18. too WEIRD.

he turned 18 a few weeks ago

lord expert over here

friends with him on facebook where people generally post birthday wishes

also ive known him for more than four years so i know when his birthday is. i also know faltzers birthday for some reason. no idea about anyone else's though.

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

slumber party with god, lord, and dogar!
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

I mean I could if you need to.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

of all the places to visit in the us why philadelphia

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    not now. in roughly a month possibly. wait how old are you, i dont know if i'd do it if you're under 18. too WEIRD when I penetrate your butt hole and the blood that comes out is underage and not of a grown male adult.

That's God for you.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    of all the places to visit in the us why philadelphia
    Best city in the US.

i dont know about all that but it doesnt seem like a tourist attraction unless you got bored of seeing the wire on a screen... which come to think of it might be why lord wants to go there.

the wires in baltimore

i know but philadelphia im assuming, since its referenced so many times in the series, has the same level of crime and corruption present baltimore

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

ok to clear a few things up

i'm not going to philly. i probably wont be, or ever, or if i do not for a few years anyway. im just thinking we should have the pd meetup somewhere

where we can all actually crash for a few nights

also kelsh was sort of right too!!!
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

i dont think anyone would be opposed to the people coming from overseas crashing with one of them. ill probably be renting out an apartment after freshman year so theres an option if you dont mind staying in a tiny collegetown.

Let's clear a few things up too.

Philly is actually one of the most toured cities in the US for MANY MANY reasons so Rayne shut up. (I CAN cite my sources on this one and of all the people here I can say, sadly, that I am the tourist studies expert here.)

Lord and all PD members over the age of 18 are welcomed to my play of living anytime.

Finally we do have a PD meet up place, it's Niagara Falls 2015. ALWAYS refer to the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    i dont think anyone would be opposed to the people coming from overseas crashing with one of them. ill probably be renting out an apartment after freshman year so theres an option if you dont mind staying in a tiny collegetown.
    Yeah, Chicago sure is a tiny college town.

im not going to be living in chicago

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    Yeah, Chicago sure is a tiny college town.

i dont get it. IM WASNT TALKING ABOUT CHICAGO.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    not now. in roughly a month possibly. wait how old are you, i dont know if i'd do it if you're under 18. too WEIRD when I penetrate your butt hole and the blood that comes out is underage and not of a grown male adult.

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

It's living in a town that's about one hour to two hours from Chicago. It's very small, I've been there.

I don't think I can afford Niagra Falls but I'm down for a meet up.
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

Everyone has 2 1/2 years to save up 600 dollars Kelsi, I'm sure everyone can manage. Well be shoving a lot of people in a few rooms so it's really only the plane ticket that's pricey.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

I'm trying to convince my parents to go on a roadtrip to Niagara Falls that summer to visit, but I wouldn't be able to stay.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast