Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: the cosmo timeline

click the link, you can see ascaris talk about my dick and how big it is

http://cosmoforums.createmybb3.com/t...76-page-3.html

ascaris on my dick pics

fold it in the shape of an a for ascaris so ill know its yours
    hahahahahaha

you know, i was supposed to play league and go to bed early tonight. now i've spent the last two hours on cosmo.

anyway

http://cosmoforums.createmybb3.com/t...4.html#pid2144

lord, i demand answers. speak for verslie as well.

is good for you

How did I manage to post that much?

Quote Originally Posted by Celery View Post
    How did I manage to post that much?
    i noticed that everybody seems to have had a much bigger post count than me.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Wish I could see my postcount on cosmo.

But my account was deleteeeed.

:'(

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

To be young again

pichubro i saw your account last night, it was hyperferret and it had a signature with cosmos banner in it.

you had just about 700 posts

oh.

Why wasn't my account showing up under the member's list? xP

the internet works its magic when you need it to, not when you want it to
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

Yeah, like when it locked me out of my account forever~

i still don't understand that one
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

I was not worthy

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stiles View Post
    you know, i was supposed to play league and go to bed early tonight. now i've spent the last two hours on cosmo.

anyway

Are you asking me how Cosmo Forums was a communal high-five?

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

I was thinking about Cosmo a few nights ago. Very hard to believe it started three years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    Are you asking me how Cosmo Forums was a communal high-five?
    you were basically the only one who ever talked about aorio hoshi or old pokecosmo and members nobody knew about. when you made that post saying i was involved in a huge circlejerk, nothing i'd posted up til that point resembled anything reminiscent of a circlejerk. you basically agreed with verslie because he was on your side even though his posts in that thread made zero sense lol.

you were basically the only one who ever talked about aorio hoshi or old pokecosmo and members nobody knew about. when you made that post saying i was involved in a huge circlejerk, nothing i'd posted up til that point resembled anything reminiscent of a circlejerk. you basically agreed with verslie because he was on your side even though his posts in that thread made zero sense lol.
    Two separate things. When I said you were involved in a huge circlejerk I was referring to Cosmo as a whole. Cosmo was a massive circlejerk, no one can deny this. It was a bunch of teenagers who endorsed and wrote a timeline which detailed their online adventures for fuck's sake.

I think. Otherwise I have no idea what I was saying.

anyway

I think PD is the only forum with minimal staff involvement that has survived the 10 year mark (or almost 10 years). All we mods really do is delete spambots these days.

Of course, there is the website that helps support it but it's not like Wei returns the favor by advertising the forum much.

nah you're completely wrong.

then you have justin and teku and jericho and celery and retro bug who make the place look like a giant circlejerk. the only members that make this place look even remotely okay to someone who's never seen us before are vendak and

i can't even think of anybody else
    stupidest rekhyt post ever. no sense whatsoever. this post was like 3 days after the forum was made and i had less than 50 posts haha.

those posts were mutual masturbation between you and vendak. us posting in the spam forum was not a circlejerk lol

I have found a few other 'active' forums with dead mainsites, however the administration is usually much more active.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast