Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: the cosmo timeline

http://i.imgur.com/UFuikcK.png?1?3253 but cosmo doesnt send emails to people so i cant fix it

yeah the amount of posts on cosmo is crazy, to be honest I am surprised it died like it did, from the outside view now it went from a fully active forum to dead in only a few months

cosmo was kept alive for so long by a series of fortunate events (ho ho ho), the last one being that pd became basically inhospitable. after the spambots were ran out, and dogar ignited a spark on pd a bunch of us came back and cosmos activity suffered which caused more people to move to pd and so on and so forth in a vicious cycle.

as long as i keep it up, it's inevitable with time that people will return.
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

the vglan timeline is pretty damn hilarious as well, you can find it on google docs.

the entry corresponding with my registration date says 'he is very good at noticing details' ashdjasgdjagdjagdhajgdahjgdahj
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

i was so proud of myself when chaoman added my join date
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345