Thread: drugs

Default drugs

have you done them

what have you done

will you do them

what will you do

what is your stance on their recreational usage
    Last edited by Dogar The Brave; 07-26-2013 at 04:58 PM.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Don't see the appeal.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Was offered cocaine, heroin, LSD and ecstasy during my holiday with the lads two weeks ago. Didn't feel like trying them there as it didn't feel like a secure environment and I didn't know the dealers. I will probably try them pretty soon though.

My group has taken to sniffing lines of paracetamol painkillers when we consume alcohol, as they thin the blood and get you drunk faster.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

I'm not going to post about drugs in a thread called 'drugs'.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

I've done quite a bit. My view on drugs is that I have no problem with the careful decriminalisation of most drugs but I think for some people it has become some sort of weird ideology

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    Was offered cocaine, heroin, LSD and ecstasy during my holiday with the lads two weeks ago. Didn't feel like trying them there as it didn't feel like a secure environment and I didn't know the dealers. I will probably try them pretty soon though.

My group has taken to sniffing lines of paracetamol painkillers when we consume alcohol, as they thin the blood and get you drunk faster.
    you're telling me, that in ireland, people snort aspirin? hahahahaahahaha

that's got to be the funniest thing i've heard in my life
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

wait

YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU DO THIS? sdgahfsdgfgsadfhsgfdgjffhdgsfghjfddhfdghklkj;

i can't deal with this
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

There are easier ways to get drunk faster...

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stiles View Post
    wait

YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU DO THIS? sdgahfsdgfgsadfhsgfdgjffhdgsfghjfddhfdghklkj;

i can't deal with this
    Not sure if it's a widespread thing but my group certainly does it. Was very funny on holidays when one of the lads in our apartment sniffed a line and a security guard came in and we all got kicked out because they thought he was indulging in cocaine.

nope

it needs to be processed in your liver to even work lol

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

WELL I'LL ANSWER THE THREAD POST

yes

weed, "happy shaman"

yes

shrooms, maybe lsd

depends on the drug

I've known guys who take T3s then drink. it's never pleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    I've known guys who take T3s then drink. it's never pleasant.
    codiene and alcohol? sounds like a shitty mix.

One guy went mattress surfing down the stairs, except he was on a table tray and the stairs were right in front a door with a rather pointy door handle sticking out. He's lucky two of the party attendees were fully accredited life guards.

yes

weed, this psychedelic

yes

shrooms, lsd, i would like to TRY heroin

im conflicted on this issue

weed, amphetamine, hydrocodone

all i want to try is ecstasy

Codeine and alcohol is asking for a stomach pump, I consumed them together when I was in India. Wasn't pretty.

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

yes

cocain, escacty, ketamine, crushed adderal and focalin, marajuana, hydrocodone, and a few research chemicals I will never try again.

nothing else probably.
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

by the way taking cocain and a ketamine together has been the worst experience of my life. two opposite things. plus alcohol. I do NOT miss my party years.
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha