Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Working out thread #2

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default Working out thread #2

Ordering protein in a few days, then I'm gonna start hitting the gym with my friends as opposed to just working out at home.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

cool story bro

actually, go for it. don't feel embarrassed that you are such a "beginner" level
    everyone had to start out somewhere. and remember, it takes time for results. muscle takes months to build.
    there are gonna be those douches who'll make fun of you for being their. ignore them.

another good point. you only work out for about 1-2hrs max (average person), the rest of the waking day is more important. watch what you eat and do. drink plenty of cold water. helps keep your metabolism going flush your muscles.
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

my problem is that i have a VERY obsessive personality. so i'll start doing something like working out and then literally only focus on that tiny aspect of life. i can never have multiple obsessions at once. i used to work out but i realised i wanted to focus on other obsessions so i stopped/

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leo33wii View Post
    actually, go for it. don't feel embarrassed that you are such a "beginner" level
    everyone had to start out somewhere. and remember, it takes time for results. muscle takes months to build.
    there are gonna be those douches who'll make fun of you for being their. ignore them.

another good point. you only work out for about 1-2hrs max (average person), the rest of the waking day is more important. watch what you eat and do. drink plenty of cold water. helps keep your metabolism going flush your muscles.
    Thanks for that Leo whenever I think of people making fun of me I think 'nah they never will' cause to be fair I'm pretty built now. Also I have a thick skin, I don't wanna be the guy big men tap on the shoulder and be like 'man you've got bigger in the last few weeks nice going' I wanna be the big guy who taps someone on the shoulder and encourages them

Dietary wise I hear you, I've actually been watching it real close the last few months to help optimal muscle growth/acne. And yeah water all the time is compulsory

Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    my problem is that i have a VERY obsessive personality. so i'll start doing something like working out and then literally only focus on that tiny aspect of life. i can never have multiple obsessions at once. i used to work out but i realised i wanted to focus on other obsessions so i stopped/
    Working out is like the only thing worth obsessing over

see thats my problem, im not at all obsessive and don't get overly involved in any one thing. so i'm always doing/into a wide variety of things without being focused on any particular thing intensively enough to become extremely knowledgeable/good at it.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

i think it all balances out in the end. i'm currently unimaginably OBSESSED with the theatre and spend all my time thinking about it, although i'm sure spending all of my time thinking about pokemon probably helps my current obsession somehow.

I'm naturally fit because I live a reasonable active lifestyle. On top of that, for the past few years I've been doing calisthenics on and off.

Now though I'm getting serious about gaining a few pounds, I've seriously stepped up my calorie intake and started drinking my protein powder. Next step is hitting the gym.
    Just do it.

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

i think it all balances out in the end. i'm currently unimaginably OBSESSED with the theatre and spend all my time thinking about it, although i'm sure spending all of my time thinking about pokemon probably helps my current obsession somehow.
    Haha I love you Hicky.

well that's good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Henri View Post
    I'm naturally fit because I live a reasonable active lifestyle. On top of that, for the past few years I've been doing calisthenics on and off.

Now though I'm getting serious about gaining a few pounds, I've seriously stepped up my calorie intake and started drinking my protein powder. Next step is hitting the gym.
    I'm a pretty active person due to the army life. but there are so many guys who lounge around in the barracks get fat and lazy.

my problem is food. before I joined the army I always cooked food. I'm great at it.
    anyway, I like tasty food and I have a large apatite.
    plus I drink a ton. boozers amazing stuff. I'm certain I can out drink anyone on my base.

wish I could shed my beer pudge. :/

;]

All went into the blender (besides the beer) except the honey because I opened the freezer for ice and found ice cream.

End result.
    Just do it.

I love your flower bracket.

Kirby...

Y...

? ? ?
    Just do it.

its pretty :3

You seriously need to get some Kirbs. Maybe start working out...?
    Just do it.

I don't care about strength at all, when I do exercise do like the elliptical or I walk.

Keep in mind I am already pretty weak, I can't do a pull up, so I have literally nothing to start off from.

It's pussy I'm talking about Kirbx. Pussy.

Also, you shouldn't feel that way.
    literally
    noone is hopeless, kid. I suppose I could give you tips but first you gotta change how you think.
    Just do it.

my life is just not centered around the pursuit of women, there are other things to live for

It's really hard to talk to you dude.
    Just do it.

So I'm just gonna change the subject. Do you think the hand in the photo belongs to a man?
    Just do it.

Registered Users Regular lil spoon's Avatar

Hi Kirby! Thanx for liking my bracelet =)

I don't know, I can't tell gender by hand unless it is covered in hair or something

Registered Users Regular lil spoon's Avatar

uhhh i think my hand looks pretty feminine with its accessories galore

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast