Thread: bizarre thing i've noticed

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Default bizarre thing i've noticed

all the christian people i know are catholics. i don't know any church of england, methodists, etc., i ONLY know catholics. i think catholicism has become the most popular variant of christianity for some reason.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

I think catholics are just the most vocal of the sects you're bound to meet in the uk. Since the majority is protestant, a protestant only says they're christian, whereas a catholic will say they're catholic.

yeah, most catholics are vocal. it's annoying.
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

i'll take catholics over protestants any day. except for the quakers.

The Catholic Church is one of the most unified Churches out there that is generally accepting to change and science, there is a reason its still around and fighting.

And a bit of a pain to leave.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Yeow Protestants yeow yeow yeow

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

That feel when your friend's getting all up with a Protestant but refuses to get with her because he's a catholic

That bonus feel when she's good looking

That feel when he might disown me because I'm probably gonna end up in a Protestant university

fucking religion in the 21st century first world country
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.