Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Henri's trying way too hard

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default Henri's trying way too hard

No seriously you're trying way too hard

'Cosmo's gay.' = if only I was cool only to be accepted by cosmo's posters

'Too lazy to do (and destroy the SATs)' = im retarded

'Other posts belittling posters' = im trying way too hard

Fuck off, you're like 15
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Sup bro. And you're what, 18?
    Just do it.

Lord's just jealous

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    No seriously you're trying way too hard

'Cosmo's gay.' = if only I was cool only to be accepted by cosmo's posters

'Other posts belittling posters' = im trying way too hard

Fuck off, you're like 15
    Cosmo's gay= quite a few cosmo posters like to talk about (and possibly enjoy) sex between men

too lazy= too lazy. I've done spectacularly on other tests, I don't see how this one would be any different.

'other [un-cited] belittling posts'=Some people deserve to be belittled. I would justify it by saying they probably asked for it. Maybe they'll try harder.

GTFO ur a kid
    I am not 15.
    Just do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Henri View Post
    Cosmo's gay= quite a few cosmo posters like to talk about (and possibly enjoy) sex between men
    hes got you there lord

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Heh, well I'm older than that.
    Just do it.

henri, are you black, because whenever you post i picture the african-french soccer player thierry henry

too lazy= too lazy. I've done spectacularly on other tests, I don't see how this one would be any different.

'other [un-cited] belittling posts'=Some people deserve to be belittled. I would justify it by saying they probably asked for it. Maybe they'll try harder.

I am not 15.
    Yeah ok cosmo's population was pretty gay? Most pokemon forums are

Too lazy = no, do the test, then you get to talk about whether you'd rape it or not

Yeah because they were what? 13 14 15 16? Post-post belittling them isn't much to be proud of my friend, try keep it contemporary:

What age are you?

I don't think you're a bad person man, I just think attacking a forum that was last active three years ago and saying you can rape standardised tests without taking them is awfully pretentious

And it is

Well, I didn't notice so much homosexuality around here until recently. And it's still not as bad as what I've seen from Cosmo.

Maybe I'll take the test, maybe I'll skip it and go to college. Or maybe I'll start college and still take the test just to prove this point to you, Sir Lord.

Quotes please.

I am the legal drinking age in the U.S. since January.

I think you're pretty cool. Fuck Cosmo. And I am enjoying this [whatever the fuck you'd call it].
    Just do it.

Also, out of curiosity, have you taken any standardized tests in the US or comparable ones elsewhere?
    Just do it.

I just think attacking a forum that was last active three years ago
    wait what - cosmo was made barely three years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    henri, are you black, because whenever you post i picture the african-french soccer player thierry henry

Because I forgot about Rayne: I think he is just a quarter of a shade darker than me. To answer your question I would need to know your definition of black.
    Last edited by Henri; 08-03-2013 at 02:51 PM. Reason: saved me from the triple
    Just do it.

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

I am not 15.
    asdfghjkhgfdahahahahahaahah

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

If you think SATs or even HS diplomas really define a man then you are a fucking idiot. I mean for fucks sake God beats you on so many levels in life and he never took or received any of that shit. Lord, you fucking suck.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    If you think SATs or even HS diplomas really define a man then you are a fucking idiot. I mean for fucks sake God beats you on so many levels in life and he never took or received any of that shit. Lord, you fucking suck.
    Seeming pretty angry on this dogar, maybe the certified genius has hit a nerve

certified genius
    I'm slow, who's that^?
    Just do it.

Yeah Henri I think I was wrong to call you out in this fashion? I apologise, I just really really don't like people saying they'd rape a test when they've never taken it, and I don't like them calling out my favourite forum of all time as gay when they've never really been there for it's peak period

Can you forgive me Henri? I think you're alright

I'm slow, who's that^?
    Me

Also for the record guys I'm very very drunk tonight, high chance ill apologise in the morning

youd better. this thread is atrocious.

Seeming pretty angry on this dogar, maybe the certified genius has hit a nerve
    No, honestly I find it extremely funny that someone so full of himself really thinks any of that matters in life. I wouldn't get mad at someone like you Lord but I sure love laughing at you. I mean seriously you remind me of Hicky with his rants about Oxford and Pokemon battle skills years ago. In the end it was because of his age and warped idealized world view of everything including himself. He grew up though and you probably will too. But until then I am going to keep throwing lines in your face such as these, "Hey guys did you know Lord took state tests for school, pretty crazy." For whatever reason I find those things funny and that's where I stand in all this.

And I never said I was a genius. I did have a legit IQ test years ago though and I am above average. If you buy that shit that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    youd better. this thread is atrocious.
    Rayne/Lord representing Lennon/McCartney yeowwwwww

Yeah Henri I think I was wrong to call you out in this fashion? I apologise, I just really really don't like people saying they'd rape a test when they've never taken it, and I don't like them calling out my favourite forum of all time as gay when they've never really been there for it's peak period

Can you forgive me Henri? I think you're alright
    What made you rethink your approach? No apology necessary. You're right I guess I missed pre-gay Cosmo.

And reiterating; lol forgive you for what brainiac? We cool.
    Just do it.

Rayne/Lord representing Lennon/McCartney yeowwwwww
    we've already established that cosmo doesn't have a good beatles analogy whereas pd does, so simmer down kid

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast