Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 51

Thread: Henri's trying way too hard

  1. #26
    I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    No, honestly I find it extremely funny that someone so full of himself really thinks any of that matters in life. I wouldn't get mad at someone like you Lord but I sure love laughing at you. I mean seriously you remind me of Hicky with his rants about Oxford and Pokemon battle skills years ago. In the end it was because of his age and warped idealized world view of everything including himself. He grew up though and you probably will too. But until then I am going to keep throwing lines in your face such as these, "Hey guys did you know Lord took state tests for school, pretty crazy." For whatever reason I find those things funny and that's where I stand in all this.
    Yeah better not make any friends in college and just network with professors am I right? I was apologising to Henri, not you

  2. #27
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,920

    Default

    I wrote that before I even read whatever banter you wrote so I don't care who's dick you suck. And my advice to freshman is solid and I stick by it through and though. If you don't like it I don't care. I mean, who doesn't want to be a bro? RADICAL MAN.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  3. #28
    I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    I wrote that before I even read whatever banter you wrote so I don't care who's dick you suck. And my advice to freshman is solid and I stick by it through and though. If you don't like it I don't care. I mean, who doesn't want to be a bro? RADICAL MAN.
    No idea what the fuck you're talking about right now to be honest

    Obviously 'one day you'll grow up' is a fantastic debating line I'm sure you've won many a debate with it

    Oh wait

  4. #29
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,920

    Default

    Whatever brah!!!

    lol the Irish.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  5. #30
    I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    Whatever brah!!!

    lol the Irish.
    Another brilliant rebuttal from Dogar The Brave

  6. #31
    I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,850

    Default

    However can I come back from that

  7. #32
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,920

    Default

    A great rebuttal is to be more successful in college than I, (inb4 lol that's easy *insert shitty analogy*) seriously though, if you really think you are some fly cat I want to see if you can muster up enough energy, wit and talent to do exceedingly well. The ONLY people who I am really impressed, who has ever been somewhat combative with me, with in their college track record so far is Rayne and Hicky. Those guys are actually doing things.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  8. #33
    I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    A great rebuttal is to be more successful in college than I, (inb4 lol that's easy *insert shitty analogy*) seriously though, if you really think you are some fly cat I want to see if you can muster up enough energy, wit and talent to do exceedingly well. The ONLY people who I am really impressed, who has ever been somewhat combative with me, with in their college track record so far is Rayne and Hicky. Those guys are actually doing things.
    Neither of them are doing anything, all I see in that post is confirmation bias you stupid fuck

  9. #34
    I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,850

    Default

    Well to be fair Rayne will do well but hockey's doing what, studying English literature? Excuse me while I spend my life saving lives

  10. #35
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,920

    Default

    Compared to the limp dick fucks past and present who peacock around me they are stellar examples. But hey Lord, if you think you are that great I'd love to see it, I mean you already took the state tests so you're half way there!

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  11. #36
    Uh, I didn't do it. Phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Actually, I miss Cosmo a lot. It was legit just all cool people and the chill atmostphere made it even more awesome. I followed here because so many Cosmo members are here.

    I missed you guys.

    Now about being gay, who honestly gives a fuck? Love who you want and live your life how you want. I'm lesbian, but I don't go around judging you straight people for being straight. Ewwww you but that in her where. Nope.

    Also, kid, bragging about standardized tests, got a 34 on the ACT, and I have an IQ of 164.

  12. #37
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,920

    Default

    BOOM

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  13. #38
    Uh, I didn't do it. Phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Just so you guys know, for reference purposes, 100 is an average IQ score.

    MENSA only accepts those with an IQ of at least 130.

    And a 36 is the highest you can get on the ACT.

  14. #39
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,566

    Default

    no, 36 is

  15. #40
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,920

    Default

    What did you major in or are majoring in?

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  16. #41
    Uh, I didn't do it. Phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Me? Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement, when I was in school. I had to drop out because, you know, real life happened. When I go back I plan to go in for my paramedic.

    Whoops, typo.

  17. #42
    Registered Users Regular lil spoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Oooh Thierry... now thats a name utterly worthy of my first-born

  18. #43
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    13,998

    Default

    This is the PD I missed

  19. #44
    'Le Cheveu Fou' Henri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    I don't exactly recall saying being gay was bad... just saying.

    And if any other mess was addressed to myself... I didn't fully catch it.

    ...I guess I'll go reread it...
    Just do it.

  20. #45
    Uh, I didn't do it. Phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Henri View Post
    I don't exactly recall saying being gay was bad... just saying.
    Here's the thing, smart ass, every time you use the word 'gay' to call something stupid, or an insult, you're calling it bad. Every time you fucking call someone a faggot, you're calling it bad. The way you speak of it in general has negative connotations.

    I have no respect for that shit.

    People are people. You've been speaking about homosexuals like they aren't even human, reality check, they are. All you are doing is forcing ableist dogma and just plain outright being a self-ego-stroking dick. How about you stop sucking your own dick for a moment and look up the word 'humility'.

    And don't go jumping around saying I'm new. I'm not, not really, and I've been watching PD for a while.
    Fanfiction | XBOX LIVE | AO3
    Gamertag: PhantomX0990

  21. #46
    Registered Users Regular lil spoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    25

    Default

    did u just kiss and make up destroy him and eat him for breakfast!!!

  22. #47
    'Le Cheveu Fou' Henri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    Quotes or it didn't happen. V
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Here's the thing, smart ass, every time you use the word 'gay' to call something stupid, or an insult, you're calling it bad. Every time you fucking call someone a faggot, you're calling it bad. The way you speak of it in general has negative connotations.

    I have no respect for that shit.
    When [on here] have I used gay as a synonym for 'bad'.



    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    People are people. You've been speaking about homosexuals like they aren't even human, reality check, they are.
    (Again, quotes please. ?) For the record, I think gays are people too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    All you are doing is forcing ableist dogma and just plain outright being a self-ego-stroking dick.
    OK...
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    How about you stop sucking your own dick for a moment and look up the word 'humility'.
    Although, physically I could. I don't. It would be gross. I have people for that. Also, try not to mistake true statements I make about myself as boasts just because you think I sound too cool.
    I know what humility means but there's no reason to be humble all the time. I think you'd agree judging by your current attitude, it's kinda condescending.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    And don't go jumping around saying I'm new. I'm not, not really, and I've been watching PD for a while.
    Don't try to read me, sis. You don't know me. Try not to put words in my mouth and just try to Slow it down girlfriend.

    [/overquote.]
    Just do it.

  23. #48
    Registered Users Regular lil spoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    25

    Default

    you have people for that? i think this post belongs on the "im a player" thread. regardless i find this unacceptable!

    retract, redact, repost... do whatchu gotta do and redeem urself sir.

  24. #49
    'Le Cheveu Fou' Henri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lil spoon View Post
    you have people for that? i think this post belongs on the "im a player" thread. regardless i find this unacceptable!

    retract, redact, repost... do whatchu gotta do and redeem urself sir.
    Um, you need to capitalize your I's.

    And fine.
    I've got a person for that.
    Better?

    Night.
    Just do it.

  25. #50
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Henri View Post

    Although, physically I could. I don't. It would be gross.
    hahahaha

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •