Thread: rayne i think... i think we made it

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default rayne i think... i think we made it

Members to look out for

Basically, members to not piss off.

God- Otherwise known as Tim, he is an elitist Admin. Don't be daunted by his Admin powers, I have almost never seen him use them. But he's still got the whole godfather thing going on, so beware.
    Pichubro - You'll be hard pressed to piss her off, but when you do... well, bye-bye
    Devil - The hardest and most undefeatable internet badass of all time. Even established members are not safe from his wrath.(Currently inactive)
    Mario the Black Knight- A very good flamer, but he doesn't have any mod powers. (Note: he always posts in black font.) (Currently inactive)
    Mex- or Casey, she doesn't have any mod powers, but watch out. Went crazy and deleted many of her posts then left the forums. (Currently dead)
    KG- Probably the most "Mod-y" of mods, KG actually enforces rules sometimes. (Inactive)
    Pikatwo- A mod, he is very aggressive but over-all a quality poster and stunning intellectual. (Partially Inactive)
    Xion- Please don't get him mad, or he'll delete every post you make. (Comes on, like, once a month and posts one massive thing then leaves)
    Giant Squid- He's not really that mean or anything, and nobody's really been able to make him really angry yet, but I wouldn't want to be the first to know what happens.
    Peeki- Old tyrant of the RP Board, he is lenient, but beware. (Currently inactive)
    Dogar the Brave - An old elite, recently made a return. His swings aren't directly heavy, but his hits from the side all over the place will wear you down faster than you can say "I like the cock". Uses his vast-reaching admin powers for evil.
    Hicky - Used to be an alright guy, now he will attack viciously and spontaneously. Don't push him or he will tear you to shreds. Newest member to the Pokedream Elites Club (Partially active)
    Pokegun - The likelihood of him cutting you down is about zilch, but he has back-up on all sides, and through some social loophole you'll feel bad flaming him. (Partially inactive)
    Rayne - As of late has become quite the vicious poster. His critical but frank posts have earned him a spot as a tough guy of Pokedream forums. (Partially inactive)
    Lord - Originally made a mod just because it would be a funny troll. Has risen from most despised to alright guy. May be the only member to actually exercise his mod powers aside from Hicky. (Partially inactive)
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

didnt solly add that like three years ago

fun fact, I can ban regular users at any time for 25 days

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    didnt solly add that like three years ago
    well unlike you i don't keep tabs on solly's post edits
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

i think we all know thats not true

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Last update was august last year, I believe, when PD was becoming active again. I think I put you guys in several months before that, though.

yay, I am off the terrible posters list

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    Last update was august last year, I believe, when PD was becoming active again. I think I put you guys in several months before that, though.
    'Last edited by Solly; 05-11-2013 at 12:12 PM.'

wtf this is bullshit I HATE YOU GO FALL IN A DITCH ^^;
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

Quote Originally Posted by stiles View Post
    wtf this is bullshit I HATE YOU GO FALL IN A DITCH ^^;
    throwback for the real OG's on pokedream
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

respect
    Just do it.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

That was just me fixing the colouring scheme due to the pokedream theme change