Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 28

Thread: pokemon battle frontier lyrics

  1. #1
    hahi
    Guest

    pokemon battle frontier lyrics

    pokemon!
    Its a battle win or lose, its the friends you make its the road you choose
    you got the right stuff, so make your mind up, and find the courage inside of you, if your strong and survive and you keep your dream alive its the battle frontier,Pokemon be the best you can be and find your destiny, its the master quest the powers is in your hand POKEMON!!

  2. #2
    Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore
    Posts
    5,812

    Default

    Wrong place. Get this thing out of here and into the lyrics section.

  3. #3
    Hikari-san
    Guest

    Default

    *Stares* ....I'm sorry.... I just can't comprehend that.... If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? 13 myself in case I sound like someone in their later teens-early twenties. I tend to get people in a state of shock when I tell them I'm thirteen and failing the eigth grade because my U.S. history teacher has anger and hate issues while my algebra teacher hands out an assignment equivalent to a quiz the day she teaches us the system or inequality, etc.

    Back on topic....
    Like I said... I honestly can't comprehend that.

  4. #4
    Slowbro
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninetails 009 View Post
    Wrong place. Get this thing out of here and into the lyrics section.
    dont gotta be mean.. not like hes killing anyone.

  5. #5
    Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore
    Posts
    5,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slowbro View Post
    dont gotta be mean.. not like hes killing anyone.

    I'm not being mean, just stating facts. It thing should not be here, so I just said so. Where in my post did I go crazy and mean and start flaming him? If you call this meaness, look at what I could've said:


    Can't you even READ? It is so utterly OBVIOUS that there is 'Pokemon lyrics section' and this is the 'POKEMON DREAM DISCUSSION' where you're, as I quote, supposed to 'Talk about Pokemon Dream, the main website at PokeDream.com. Give comments and suggestions, ask questions, or contribute'. This is not anything relevant to the site, and will never be. Comments, Suggestions, Questions or CONTRIBUTION. No way is this one of the first three. Maybe it could fall into the last caterogry, a contribtion of stupidity, that is. Even as lyrics, this thread is a total failure. Where's the stanza in it? What's the use of posting something as short as that just to destroy our bandwidth? This is a total waste of time and space, and even more, it's in the wrong place. Get this atrocious monsterity out of here, and dump it somewhere where only people of your calibre appreciate it.



    I could've said that. But I didn't. I tell him very nicely to put it in another section, and you call that being mean? Please, this is not a place where everyone are saints. If you can't even handle people stating facts, I really think your distinction between fiction and reality is somewhat distorted.

  6. #6
    Slowbro
    Guest

    Default

    well.. looks like someones tryin to get cool points.. no need to make something big outa something so small XD

  7. #7
    Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore
    Posts
    5,812

    Default

    I don't need to get cool points. I already am cool, and everyone knows that I could kick you across the room easily. I'm not making something big out of something small, I'm just stating why you're wrong. And if you can't even handle that, you obviously have lost to me. Telling me this shows perfectly well that you're running away from a counter. And that, my dear friend, is because you don't know how to counter me. I don't have to go around begging for cool points because as a person, I have already proven myself worthy over you, and no amount of points is going to change that.

  8. #8
    Slowbro
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninetails 009 View Post
    I don't need to get cool points. I already am cool, and everyone knows that I could kick you across the room easily. I'm not making something big out of something small, I'm just stating why you're wrong. And if you can't even handle that, you obviously have lost to me. Telling me this shows perfectly well that you're running away from a counter. And that, my dear friend, is because you don't know how to counter me. I don't have to go around begging for cool points because as a person, I have already proven myself worthy over you, and no amount of points is going to change that.
    proven urself worthy over me? what makes u better then me? or any other living person? and dont say, "i didnt say i was better then anyone or everyone" cuz if u think ur above one person u think ur above among many other people.. and if u think u can kick me across then room easily u seriously needa get a life instead of trying to be gangster on a pokemon forum. and i cant handle what? pokemon forums dont even compare to thps forums.. so dont think you can go around thinking ur tough shit cuz ur obviously not. ty for ur time and have a great pokemon adventure!

  9. #9
    Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore
    Posts
    5,812

    Default

    Sigh........here we go again.


    proven urself worthy over me? what makes u better then me? or any other living person?

    I say I think myself better over your because I have already proved it. I don't go around acting like an idiot on other forums. I don't go around trying to put others down unless they really deserve it. I'm better than you because I have much more common sense. If you want why I'm better over you literally, it could also be because my command of english is much better than you. I don't have any respect for someone who types in chatspeak, or someone who doesn't even bother to put captital letters at the start of a sentence.



    "i didnt say i was better then anyone or everyone" cuz if u think ur above one person u think ur above among many other people..

    Where's the proof of that? Have scientists proved that with legal tests and offically announced to the world that people who think they're better than one person think they're better than everyone else? I think not. Please don't go putting words in my mouth. I was never meaning to say "i didnt say i was better then anyone or everyone", and you are simply jumping to your own conclusions. Anyway, if you want me to go along with your stupidity then fine! I shall play your game. Look at this:

    and if u think u can kick me across then room easily u seriously needa get a life instead of trying to be gangster on a pokemon forum.

    From this, anyone can deduce that YOU obviously think that you can beat me. So, if you think that you are better than me, doesn't it mean that you're the one that thinks he's better than everyone else? I win either way, even if this logic is true or not.

    i cant handle what?
    If you can't even get what I was saying, then it's is evident that you're not cut out for arguing with me.

    pokemon forums dont even compare to thps forums..
    Please don't start this. If you really want to argue about something like this, I suggest you go to the 'Holy F***ing Shit' thread in the archives first. Another guy tried berating us, and see what happened to him. Trust e, you don't want to get yourself into this situation. I didn't take part in that debate, and this shows that I'm only a minor player in this forums. If you want to get beaten about one thousand times more than this, take it to the misc forums. You're already getting to hot over someone like me, I don't think you can handle Fullmetal and God. Never. Besides, this also proves that I don't think myself to be better than everyone, because I'm respecting eeryone in the misc here, and also admitting that I'm a minor player. Please, if you want to compare foums, get to the big shots and see how you can hold up.



    so dont think you can go around thinking ur tough shit cuz ur obviously not.
    You're the one that feels like I'm thinking I'm 'tough shit'. God, I can't believe that you would even use this kind of phrases to prove your point. I'm obviously not? So far, I haven't seen one shred of evidence about why I'm obviously not, because I've obviously shredded you in every one of my posts.

    ty for ur time and have a great pokemon adventure!
    Please don't put in something that is completely irrelevant here.



    I win again. Go to the misc if you really want to try and prove your precious forum to be better, but honset advice would be for you to just humble down on it from now on.

  10. #10
    Slowbro
    Guest

    Default

    i can put anything irrelevant i want but anyways.. you actually put the time into typing that whole thing.. and you won? won what? a debate or fight over a online forum? very funny thx for the laugh.. and what does typin have to do with anything? but anyways i dont think any forum is precious.. just saying no one would even compare to the thps forum people.. ur god and fullmetal dood would cry and weep if they ever went there. but hey i actually put time into typing this also. i feel bad about myself.. ima go cry ina corner cuz i supposedly lost to someone on a online forum.. /cry

  11. #11
    Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore
    Posts
    5,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slowbro View Post
    i can put anything irrelevant i want but anyways.. you actually put the time into typing that whole thing.. and you won? won what? a debate or fight over a online forum? very funny thx for the laugh.. and what does typin have to do with anything? but anyways i dont think any forum is precious.. just saying no one would even compare to the thps forum people.. ur god and fullmetal dood would cry and weep if they ever went there. but hey i actually put time into typing this also. i feel bad about myself.. ima go cry ina corner cuz i supposedly lost to someone on a online forum.. /cry


    This is so priceless. Fine, I shall not go on if you consider it one of your laughs, but face it or not, you have that many defeats in your life, and this is just another one out of the many. That, as well as the PM you sent me. I shall treasure it all my life. Still, feel free to tell me if you actually want me to go on arguing with you, and don't say this post simply means that I lost since I don't know how to counter you anymore. I'll be perfectly happy to oblige if you wanted me to continue. I just wanted to say something:


    ur god and fullmetal dood would cry and weep if they ever went there.
    Oh, the many times I have read this sentence posted by countless generations of noobs! Mr Symbols have found himself a partner.

    Edit: BTW, I've noticed that you haven't countered any of the arguements that I've put forth. Maybe, just maybe, I'll show this to the misc people.

  12. #12
    Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore
    Posts
    5,812

    Default

    Yeah, but I just felt like he deserved it. But I think that if he continues the toning down won't be necessary.

  13. #13
    Slowbro
    Guest

    Default

    like i need lectures or any advice.. it was fun tho i dont really care even if i did lose a debate/fight online its stil like the special olympics.. well all be retards for fighting online im just having fun.. nighttime is very boring so i like to try and pass the time by fucking with people i really do want u to continue tho PRETTY PLEASE with a cherry on top im just gonna sit here and watch. btw i dont think its called "counter" thought it was "comeback" im not sure but anyways ya.

  14. #14
    Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore
    Posts
    5,812

    Default

    Well, obviously I won't because it's evident that whatever I type won't make any impact on you anyway. People that don't listen to others aren't worth debating with because whatever I say, you'll just never acknowledge it. It disgusts me so. What a shallow character you have.


    Wasted effort on a noob who just 'sits there and watches.'

  15. #15
    Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore
    Posts
    5,812

    Default

    Anyway, logging off now, have your fun else where. The little green light next to my username is going out in a few moments guys.

  16. #16
    Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground
    Posts
    3,621

    Default

    Bravo, Ninetails. Couldn't have said it better myself.
    In fact, you remind me of, well... ME! BWAHAHAHAHA

    Anyway, I can't believe the n00bs on this site. I haven't seen any this bad since I left the psypokes forums! >____< What a horrible waste of 30 minutes of my life that place was.
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

  17. #17
    Serenity now, insanity later.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,811

    Default

    I'm frankly tired of them myself.. :\

  18. #18
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    13,998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slowbro View Post
    i can put anything irrelevant i want but anyways.. you actually put the time into typing that whole thing.. and you won? won what? a debate or fight over a online forum? very funny thx for the laugh.. and what does typin have to do with anything? but anyways i dont think any forum is precious.. just saying no one would even compare to the thps forum people.. ur god and fullmetal dood would cry and weep if they ever went there. but hey i actually put time into typing this also. i feel bad about myself.. ima go cry ina corner cuz i supposedly lost to someone on a online forum.. /cry
    I have not seen a dissection of this post, so might I jump in?

    i can put anything irrelevant i want but anyways.. you actually put the time into typing that whole thing.. and you won? won what? a debate or fight over a online forum?
    No, she flamed your ass off and found every little fault in your pathetic little Chat Speak posts.

    very funny thx for the laugh.. and what does typin have to do with anything?
    ur god and fullmetal dood would cry and weep if they ever went there.
    If our people would weep because we went to "THPS", and would cry, then why would we not take it seriously, Mr. contradiction? If you were arguing with somebody in real life, and you kept on mispronunciating words, would you really be taken seriously?

    but anyways i dont think any forum is precious.. just saying no one would even compare to the thps forum people..
    So why did you join?

    but hey i actually put time into typing this also. i feel bad about myself..
    Yes, because it is a huge crime against yourself to put time into standing up for what you believe.

    i feel bad about myself.. ima go cry ina corner cuz i supposedly lost to someone on a online forum.. /cry
    This is probably this worst cry for attention I've ever heard. Now you want pity?

    Slowpoke, though you hold the heart of a good man, you cannot defend yourself or think completely in any way whatsoever. Do not try to rebel or stand up for yourself, you just d not have the power. Go with the flow.

  19. #19
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    13,998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slowbro View Post
    like i need lectures or any advice.. it was fun tho i dont really care even if i did lose a debate/fight online its stil like the special olympics.. well all be retards for fighting online im just having fun.. nighttime is very boring so i like to try and pass the time by fucking with people i really do want u to continue tho PRETTY PLEASE with a cherry on top im just gonna sit here and watch. btw i dont think its called "counter" thought it was "comeback" im not sure but anyways ya.
    Slowpoke, this is something I want you to improve on, all that is in red is what you have misspelled and such.

    Capitalize the beginning of sentences and place periods, goddamnit.

  20. #20
    Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground
    Posts
    3,621

    Default

    I realized something most unfortunate last night... Slowbro just might be a regular, at least for a little while. o noes!
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

  21. #21
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    13,998

    Default

    A horrible regular.

  22. #22
    Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground
    Posts
    3,621

    Default

    the worst since narny.
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

  23. #23
    Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground
    Posts
    3,621

    Default

    possibly.
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

  24. #24
    Hoen_dweller#257
    Guest

    Default

    Ok i may be a n00b with nothing to do with this conversation whatsoever, but why can't we just all settle down? Doesn't anyone besides me realize that all of this started just because someone put lyrics in the wrong place? How stupid! That's like starting a fight over which dog is cooler because somebody turned their math homework into their science teacher! Just leave each other alone because it doesn't matter if Slowpoke has no good comebacks. Maybe if Slowpoke got support we wouldn't have to worry about that...but whatever. Nobody cares.

  25. #25
    Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore
    Posts
    5,812

    Default

    If you realise we have already left the conversation. The problem is, you started it again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •