Thread: im bored so im going through my pms on old forums

Default im bored so im going through my pms on old forums

ill post what i find

Re: Nice forum

Quote Originally Posted by .Iramet
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascaris
    Quote Originally Posted by .Iramet
    Hey I like the forum, hope activity picks up, but you should probably get the section rules and stuff finished up, before a lot of members join.
    Do you want me to put a link in my signature?
    Aseril wrote a few in the staff forum but his grammar sucks and I'm too lazy to edit.

I won't force you to do it or anything but you may do so if you wish. Bekki is also making a few banners for advertising.
    I'll try and make a good one.
    Although I've never made one.
    If I can't I'll just leave a plain link.
    Or I can make a user-bar?
    justin pming me about the forum i started in late 2008. points to anyone who remembers the name.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Went
    Ascaris, you've received a warning for one of your posts here at the PokéCommunity Forums.

Reason: Character limit breakage

The staff member who issued the warning has included the following message:

Okay, please try not to bypass the character limits. Four words and 25 characters. if you get a "message too short" warning when you try to get a message saying "No" through, maybe you should try, dunno, explaining your point of view or something instead of adding 23 spaces :\

If that's all you have to say, well, better don't post :x

Have a good day.

You can view the post this warning was given for by clicking <a href='http://pokedream.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4169568'>here</a>. The post is also quoted below:
    No. .
    (If you get an error message when trying to view the link, it means the moderators have probably deleted the message already.)

Warnings are different from infractions; they don't actually add any points or count towards your record for getting suspended. We're giving you this warning so you can have a chance to see what you've done wrong and improve before you receive infraction points. If you have any questions about warnings or infractions (or the difference between them), take a look at this thread and feel free to post any questions there. Further information about the infraction system can be found by clicking here (you can also ask any questions you have about the system in that thread.)

It's important that you read and understand the rules for posting here at PokéCommunity. A complete set of rules can be found in this thread, be sure to read and review them until you're clear on their meaning. If you have any questions, you're more than welcome to ask them in the Community Questions & Feedback forum.

lolllll

Quote Originally Posted by Hiiro
    Your VM you sent to the member, Rekky, was highly inappropriate and disrespectful.

you homo

you are not going to get away with this

i will rude post comment you like no one has rude post commented you before
    We do not allow our members to make hurtful comments toward other members. Also, even though members can't see who gave them Post Comments, we can, and they can inform the staff of such ill comments and we will handle them. So, to avoid any further trouble, please do not continue to send comments like the above or else an infraction will be awarded.
    rekkys a good friend and i was messing around with him. he, im assuming, reported me because he was messing around with me. if you cant detect sarcasm or humour on the internet then at least enquire to what the situation was about instead of assuming its malicious and proceeding to exert moderator machismo.
    Yes, well, Rekky reported it, and joke or not, I did his report. Besides, reports aren't meant to be used to play around with. And wouldn't it have been neglecting my job as a mod by ignoring his report on the count that he may not have been joking?
    you couldve examined the situation and decided it didnt deserve verbal interference or at least have done me the courtesy of asking why i said those things to him instead of sending pms threatening infractions right off the bat justifying it with the presumption that no one on pc has ever sent joke reports ever. the tendency of pc moderators to place their hand on the infract button at the slightest sign of conflict, without any knowledge of the altercation and with no effort taken to resolve it without the use of a system built into vb has always baffled me.
    But isn't that what I did? I handled his report by deleting your VM, and gave you a verbal warning letting you know about the issue. In no way did I aim for the infraction right away.
    <__<

dude the vm was a joke. you deleted a joke vm. its not something that youd want to pat yourself on the back for. just because you didnt infract right away doesnt mean what you did was perfectly reasonable. you didnt know what the hell was going on in the conversation and you acted under an assumption, without putting any effort to find out the truth; thats crappy moderation and thats what im trying to peg on you. that being said, theres no need to vehemently deny or defend that. suck it up and move on. be more careful next time.

(azure is me five years ago)

Quote Originally Posted by Azure
    Quote Originally Posted by scalec
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure
    Quote Originally Posted by scalec
    This forum was NOT made for rude critism. Don't ever insult peoples fanfic like that, its just rude.
    Rude? RUDE! You have no ******* idea what rude is. I was just giving my opinion on the fic and I don't see why it bugs you.
    I'm sorry.
    Can we just forget I blew up?

Sure, whatever...

well that was underwhelming. i think its time to finally go outside.

my pms on old pd were a goldmine

Unfortunately the forums I've been most active at spare pd have been wiped off the Internet.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it.” Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    Unfortunately the forums I've been most active at spare pd have been wiped off the Internet.
    Yeah, that is somewhat depressing. Although I'm also completely okay with it.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    Re: Nice forum

justin pming me about the forum i started in late 2008. points to anyone who remembers the name.
    do i count?
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

im kind of happy each forum got deleted as we left it lol
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

That was a bit much to read through, I'd have to say that overall Rayny, you must not be all that interesting.
    At the same time, I did actually read through all that shit.
    Just do it.

At the same time, lemme say;

OMG Rayne, you were awarded with infractions?!?1

ND I THOUGH YOU WERE A GOOD POSTER... somebody lied...
    Just do it.

itt cosmo posters are masochists

Damn. I said at the same time, two posts double. That's how you know I was tired... and drinking.