Thread: Are we ever going to write a story together?

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default Are we ever going to write a story together?

I think it would look good at the end if we had a page where it went

BASED ON A TRUE STORY
    FROM POKEDREAM FORUMS
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

how about, instead of talking about new stories, you tell me who it was that killed celery
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

Once upon a time there was a....

!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

dicks

Who lived in the kingdom of...

Dogar's Asshole
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

sorry, i prefer fiction

lol

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stiles View Post
    how about, instead of talking about new stories, you tell me who it was that killed celery
    doesn't matter now that my masterpiece no longer exists
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

i remember i started a spin-off story that was going to be a goodfellas/godfather type thing about the rise of the spamito family

then i realised it was a terrible idea

and i mean a proper story guys where we each write one chapter! most of us are pretty good at writing and we could all edit it via google docs or something

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stiles View Post
    Dogar's Asshole
    Justin stop thinking about my asshole!!!!

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    sorry, i prefer fiction

Hahadhdkkdjdjdjdjsdjfl

Well Almaster, start us off... give a good chapter.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

would be happy to

You know... I think a shared universe anthology would actually be a good start. Instead of trying to get chapters in the same story coordinated, we think up a particular setting/event and everyone basically do a short story happening there. They can be linked/play off each other without having to be directly related. That would account for the various writing styles of the contributors and keep the work from having too much jarring change.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

well would we be able to make up the parameters of the world as we went along. i really didn't like those massive background things you and keke used to do, just because i like a world that gets explained as part of the short stories themselves. that's what a macguffin is for... have some kind of crisis just so you get the opportunity of describing some totally radical fantasy world

No, the world doesn't have to be completely defined to start out with, but that journey of discovery is more on the reader. As writers we need to have some idea of what we're working with.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

no, fuck the concept of a big fantastical universe. it'll be like the series of unfortunate events where the era is unclear because of the abundance of different types of old and new technologies being used. the stories focus on the people, not the world which they inhibit

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

Didn't somebody make a fanfiction based on PD?
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha