Thread: tha feel when im reading through old threads on pe2k

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default tha feel when im reading through old threads on pe2k

and i see a suzyk post

why did you have to leave suzy

why didnt you log back in

why didnt you say something

why dont she want me man?
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

in other news a girl i had a brief scene with is moving down country tomorrow to go to her dream university and i forgot to say goodbye

aw god
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

is good for you

Another classic thread

Registered Users Regular Super Anchovie's Avatar

kevin did you ever get laid

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

How far away is "down country" in Ireland?