Thread: lord & rayne

Default lord & rayne

can you believe its been like six years since we met? we've been through so many forums together. its funny to think about, if anybody said i would become a respectable individual on aorio hoshi even i wouldnt have believed it. likewise i could not picture ever being friends with REKHYT. ascaris was pretty nice to me back then though.

seriously though its kind of mind blowing that through all of our shenanigans we ended up ~together~ its like a fairy tale i swear

sorry i was just feeling nostalgic lol
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

its kinda weird to think about those times because forums meant so much to me then, and now they form an infinitesimally small fraction of my life

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    its kinda weird to think about those times because forums meant so much to me then, and now they form an infinitesimally small fraction of my life
    This sums up my stance on the matter so much it's uncanny. I feel a lot of it had to do with the same reason most adolescents are attracted to online message boards, to acquire a sense of belonging. As the years have passed, I think that's become less important to all of us as we became more socially adjusted.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Justin when you log onto PC can you see the Member Encyclopedia board?

i dont have a pc account at the moment
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

what is that though it sounds interesting

It's not really. I think it's a special privilege board I have access to due to my post count, wherein members post biographies about themselves. Some of them are laughably pretentious, and mildly concerning when you realise they're written by people who are either our age or older than us. Someone we all know is guilty of this.

I've lurked around other small forums and they do similar things, one almost had a daily log of forum events for a decade until it petered out a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    It's not really. I think it's a special privilege board I have access to due to my post count, wherein members post biographies about themselves. Some of them are laughably pretentious, and mildly concerning when you realise they're written by people who are either our age or older than us. Someone we all know is guilty of this.
    Anchovie?

Quote Originally Posted by stiles View Post
    Anchovie?
    Not who I was thinking of but he's probably just as guilty. Why he chose them over us I'll never know.

is it bo

i just realized he goes to my school and i still havent met him. i wonder if ive unwittingly run into him as one of the myriad of black people ive encountered on campus.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    I've lurked around other small forums and they do similar things, one almost had a daily log of forum events for a decade until it petered out a few years ago.
    we had a timeline on cosmo. i poured so many hours into it that i get vaguely upset when i remember that its gone but then i recall some of the embarrassing things documented on it and im glad.

while we're on the topic of timelines:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...xa0V2tOh0/edit

January 16, 2005 A.D. - Alvin-Earthworm, an artist with an interest in creating art involving anthromorphic furry animals, some pictures in which they appear in sexual positions and/or having exposed humanoid breasts, creates an account on deviantART. He had decided to register there after seeing what his sister, Forbidden-Feline, did with her anthromorphic furry animal artwork and some comments made to some of her friends about him being very artistically talented.
    hahahah

Whether or not Chaoman45 was an undisputed master of wit or simply autistic is always going to be one of our great online mysteries.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

I find it very strange in retrospect how I never got into the furry thing, one would think its up my alley.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    Whether or not Chaoman45 was an undisputed master of wit or simply autistic is always going to be one of our great online mysteries.
    that was docile_chinchou. chaoman started updating the timeline from 2008 or something.

the old school pd crew was way tighter than you chumps. you never even met up.

yes because we were in three different continents for a majority of our online lives

some excuse for young jetsetting member of the internationalist middle class rayne

idk what I would do in a hang out time

yeah im pretty drawn to international characters, god

and yes, as the american, naturally this comradery revolves around me