Thread: the pd member you would most remember if you met him/her very briefly in real life

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Default the pd member you would most remember if you met him/her very briefly in real life

i say God

I agree.
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

probably me or god or rayne or hicky
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

mex or dogar

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

I don't get this question. "Most remember?" Like they would be so distinctive that the detail of your remembrance of them from a brief encounter would be greater than others? If so you need more than a brief encounter with God to get him stuck in your head, he's a man of deep passions.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

is good for you

Henri

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    I don't get this question. "Most remember?" Like they would be so distinctive that the detail of your remembrance of them from a brief encounter would be greater than others? If so you need more than a brief encounter with God to get him stuck in your head, he's a man of deep passions.
    In my head a brief encounter with God would be saying 'Hi' and him dismissing you.

Quote Originally Posted by Celery View Post
    Henri
    Oh yeah.

Why though?
    Just do it.

IT'S CUZ IM BLACK, RIGHT?!
    Just do it.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Khaos