Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Largest Fast Food Meal You Ever Ate

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Default Largest Fast Food Meal You Ever Ate

On Large Big Mac with cheese value meal with another Big Mac with cheese.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Registered Users Regular Flaming Flamingo's Avatar

Triple BK stacker, large soda and fries, Jr whopper, 12 Chicken fries.

2 medium roast beef burgers, 1 large roast beef burger, 1 kiddie roast beet burger, 1 large curly fry, 2 reg curly fries, 2 kiddie fries

basically, my father bought food for people that weren't there and I piged out

2 medium roast beef burgers, 1 large roast beef burger, 1 kiddie roast beet burger, 1 large curly fry, 2 reg curly fries, 2 kiddie fries

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Either that time I ate a whole pizza or whole Five Guys bag of fries with a drink and burger.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Flamingo View Post
    Triple BK stacker, large soda and fries, Jr whopper, 12 Chicken fries.
    I can believe this up until the 12 chicken fries. Was this all in one sitting, aka 10-15 minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post

I doubt you ate this is a 10-15 min sitting.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    I can believe this up until the 12 chicken fries. Was this all in one sitting, aka 10-15 minutes?

I doubt you ate this is a 10-15 min sitting.
    Lol you're such a loser
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

People post more food than dogar

'TEN TO FIFTEEN MINUTES ONLY UR LYIN I DONT BELIVE IT'
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

Ad infinitum

Quote Originally Posted by stiles View Post
    People post more food than dogar

'TEN TO FIFTEEN MINUTES ONLY UR LYIN I DONT BELIVE IT'
    hahahahaha

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

im glad justin made all those posts in 10-15 minutes or less, or else they wouldn't have counted as one read

Anyone can eat a lot in an hour, I'm talking about sitting meals here. I'm talking about you are so hungry you literally inhale the food, you know FAST FOOD. If people have problems with the definitions of words than I would suggest taking it up with their community college professors.

I thought it was called fast food because the was made quickly

Yeah, that's the definition of fast food.

Dogar's going for stuffing your face definition.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    Anyone can eat a lot in an hour, I'm talking about sitting meals here. I'm talking about you are so hungry you literally inhale the food, you know FAST FOOD. If people have problems with the definitions of words than I would suggest taking it up with their community college professors.
    Lol when you made this thread everybody including yourself took fast food to mean exactly what it means, mcdonalds, wendys, mall food, etc

You republican

Don't use all caps as if you've pointed something extremely obvious out

Also I've only eaten like two big macs or something. I eat a lot over a day but not a lot at once

Also eating a lot of food very quickly is probably easier than eating the same over a longer, but still short, time period

Registered Users Regular Flaming Flamingo's Avatar

I hadn't eaten anything all day or the night before, and I had just ran for my school in a x-country 5k. I would have ordered more but I had a coupon for the jr. and that was all the money I had on me.

Quote Originally Posted by stiles View Post
    Also eating a lot of food very quickly is probably easier than eating the same over a longer, but still short, time period
    this is true

While not being the largest meal ever, I took a picture of it.

Largest I can remember is about half of a Crave Case and a few chicken rings and fries.
    Just do it.

eh, I have to disagree as an obese person, if you shove all the food you can inro your stomach and wait 45 minutes, you can definitely shove some more in there

of course, my only concept of full is me about to puke

45 is closer to 60 than it is to 15.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    this is true
    Just do it.

i dont consume a lot of food at all, even if im working

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    eh, I have to disagree as an obese person, if you shove all the food you can inro your stomach and wait 45 minutes, you can definitely shove some more in there

of course, my only concept of full is me about to puke
    If you eat faster, you'll eat more food because your brain has to catch up with the whole "Stomach is full" message.

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

so sick of fast food.
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast