Thread: There Is One Thing I KNOW I Have You All Beat

Hybrid View

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Default There Is One Thing I KNOW I Have You All Beat

And that is being subjected to living in the most unhealthy and filthy environment than any of you ever have. So I had to relocate for my work and long story short I wound up living in a flea infested, urine smelling, piss on the kitchen walls location all for 600 a month. Thankfully I don't have a lease with them so I am going to hold out for 3 more weeks and upgrade to a room in a 600k house and see how that goes. So yeah, can any of you beat that?

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

hahahaha. take pictures.

i dont know why you dont get your own place, you can afford it.

I don't want to spend 1/3 of my income on housing. Even for a studio it's 900 with utilities. And as far as pictures I WOULD take them but I feel bad for the people that live here and don't want to like be a douche like that on their misfortune. I mean, I CAN leave, they really can't. But it really has a bad odor. My room is good all be it I come home to fleas on the bed that I have to kill manually and my feet get bitten and shit when if I walk bare foot but other than that if I just stay on the bed I am ok. The new place is 650 a month and has no pets and no lease so lets see if thats not a bust.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

ewww

So the new place I'm gonna live at is owned by an old head college prof. Phd from Princeton. Cool facts, republican conservative and all that jazz. Bad side, genuinely believes that whites, Western Europeans, need too save the Middle East/brown people from their ignorance etc. etc. Weird side, he truly and utterly believes that the existence of God is logically and factually true and provable. Best quote of the conversation, "There was never a moment in my life I can say I was bored, well, maybe once on a 18 hour flight but I never let my brain stop working."

All and all seems nice all be it a bit eccentric but eh that's what proffesors like him are. But hey 650 for a furnished room in a 600k+ home I'm not gonna complain.

Oh and he's not a old gay man either trying to get some twink action, always a plus.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    So the new place I'm gonna live at is owned by an old head college prof. Phd from Princeton. Cool facts, republican conservative and all that jazz. Bad side, genuinely believes that whites, Western Europeans, need too save the Middle East/brown people from their ignorance etc. etc. Weird side, he truly and utterly believes that the existence of God is logically and factually true and provable. Best quote of the conversation, "There was never a moment in my life I can say I was bored, well, maybe once on a 18 hour flight but I never let my brain stop working."

All and all seems nice all be it a bit eccentric but eh that's what proffesors like him are. But hey 650 for a furnished room in a 600k+ home I'm not gonna complain.

Oh and he's not a old gay man either trying to get some twink action, always a plus.
    All IN All.... All IN All
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Daily ritual, in the morning, pick off and kill about 10-15 fleas from my dress cloths. In the evening after work I just walk from the downstairs to the room I'm renting, pick off and kill about 15-20 fleas from my skin before I go to bed. Repeat for 5 days. I'm out of here on Friday, they can keep the other $300, this is down right unhealthy and just stupid.

hahahaha god that sounds awful

It truly is surprising how long I've lasted thus far. After tonight though I said fuck it. So I spent 600 for 10 nights, it's like I stayed at a motel for a half month. A shitty, North Philly homeless rescue house motel, but a motel none the less.

wait, how did piss get on the kitchen walls

I REALLY don't know. And to clean it up, they put a shelf in front of the wall with cleaning products on it. The piss is still there though, it was never cleaned.

actually, when i was abused i would have rather lived what you have. before i lived in a fucking park where i had to dodge creepy old men and bumbs who would shit and piss everywhere... not to mention the horrible bugs.

and then winters sucked...
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

Well I guess my living situation was better than the childhood of an abused homosexual, not by much but still better.

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

why is it so expensive to live anywhere but st.louis
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

Well not EVERYONE can live in the most dangerous city in the world.

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

plus east st. louis isn't st. louis, it's in IL not MO. just the name. it's about 40 minutes from me and I've been there before because it's where the strip clubs and 24/7 bars are.

I can rent a very nice house with a background, finished basement, and appliances for 750.. plus it's 2 bedroom 1.5 baths. and I can rent a one bedroom for 400 a month.
    - Guatama Buddha

http://i.imgur.com/iG1wi3a.jpg

Don't live in the city, live in west county with a lot of snobby rich people (although I rent so I get to deal with kids that use their parent's money).
    - Guatama Buddha

rent in my collegetown is hella cheap. having lived in san francisco though, high rent no longer surprises me.