Thread: East St. Louis

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

Default East St. Louis

"There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Philly is 50? I don't know...

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

haha look how high chester is

I think I'm gonna have to revise my unwritten vacation itinerary.
    Just do it.

wow i knew lawrence was notorious locally for being a shithole but i never would have suspected it to be on such a prestigious list like this
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

in contrast, the safest city in the US is apparently Franklin, MA
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Why are nearly all these places in the eastern half of the country? :P

Apparently my hometown is one of the safest. For a town with a population of 200,000+, going a year without a single murder is pretty good. All dese Mormons being civil to each other.

because eastern america > other america

specifically new england, but whatever, the east coast can have some of the glory

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

The answer being that there is no people out west except on the coasts and desert cities.

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

I never realized this place was that dangerous. guess I shouldn't go out there at 4 am.
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

I never realized that place was that dangerous. guess I'm gonna take a stroll out there at 4 am.
    Just do it.

i'm glad that my town is now off the list entirely!!
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]