Thread: I don't know who it is but I hate them

Leader of the 7 Sins of PD: Dante Espeonmaster's Avatar

Default I don't know who it is but I hate them

For a month I've been breaking out in hives due to my new allergy to my cats. Last week I went to my doctor to get some kind of relief from it. She prescribed Alegra, and told me if that didn't work she could put me on some other thing.. I think it was Zyrtec or w/e.

My mom took it to Walgreens the day after. Found out it needs some kind of pri-authorization. She's been trying to run it every day since and it hasn't gone through. So this morning my dad gets a phone call from some administrator of something-or-other at the doctor's office that I can't get the Alegra because I haven't tried Claretin (sp?). Until I've been on that for two weeks I can't get the Alegra. And the Claretin won't help with the kind of reaction I've been getting. Both my parents said that and I'm sure my doctor would've put me on that rather then something I'm gonna need called in every time it runs out. So until I try the stuff I know won't work I'm stuck scratching these itchy red bumps and rubbing them with ice and Benadryl cream for temporary relief that I've already had to deal with for a month and lost sleep over.

Why can't these idiots trust the doctor knows what she's doing and give me the damn medication for my hives? =-___-"= I hate being itchy. It's like mosquitos at summer camp only this time aloe vera gel won't help.
    Bishies Claimed: Ed~Rose~Armony~Dante
    ~Mikey ^.^
    Pairs: DSX*Pichubro*Red

poor EM i'd shout at the doctor saying how much sleep you've lost and that you've had to deal with it for a month, see what she says

It's not the doctor's fault, she wrote the prescription, but some idiot administrator or w/e thinks somehow Claretin, which is for sneezing and itchy eyes and stuff like that, will help my hives, when something of the same type didn't.
    ~Mikey ^.^

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

That's awful. I got it two times in my life, and it was totally horrid. The doctor gave me some purple medicine liquid and it was alright through. Imagine having to live with it for a month.

well the administrator is an ass hole

Agreed.

It was weird when it started. I've never been allergic to anything that I've known until I started getting hives from the cats. But man it kills me when I'm not at home because then I don't have my cream.
    ~Mikey ^.^

i have eczema caused from grass, and animals. animals dont do it so much now but grass gets a rash all up my arms

That must suck. I knew a girl who had eczema alot, and she would constantly be rubbing cream on her arms and legs.
    ~Mikey ^.^

cream doesnt help for me -_-

if i just leave it, dont itch it, dont do anything to it and not go near grass then it goes away

but since im in school, and we have gym on the grass, that aint gonna happen -_-

Do you have cats at home EM? That would make it a double blow to you. No more petting cats.............

yeah she does.

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground

Ugh, that sucks. Goddamn medicine people with their goddamn rules and whatnot. I've got some rash on my legs that popped up the other day all of a sudden, and right before I leave for the beach too. >__< It sure as hell better go away before I actually go!
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

It's probably the blacks.

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground

:nigga:
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

i used to have massive problems with dust mites up until last year. i'm not quite sure what happened but i stopped getting as many reactions, and now i don't get them at all.