Thread: That Episode Was

Hybrid View

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Default That Episode Was

Pretty shitty. God do I hate Skyler. CAN'T wait to see the Nazis die though.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

that episode was great, one of the best episodes of anything ever. this is ALL hank's fault.

Holly crying at the end, killed me. Fucking killed me.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

actually skylar is relatively not at fault. if she handt bailed out ted walt would've had to money to go through with his plan to flee into hiding with that fake identity guy and he never would've had to stay around and kill gus and never would've made all his money.

Well no, it's all Jesse's fault. But then again Walt should have thrown away the book, so it's his fault. But then again if Skyler wasn't a whore and bailed the accountant out this would never have happened so it's all her fault. But then again if it weren't for the cancer none of this would have happened so it's cancers fault. But then again, if public school in his area had better health insurance this wold never have happened so it's the public schools fault. But then again, if Walt never let the Schwartz from stealing his ideas this never would have happened. So in the end, this is all Walt's fault.

well, all in all it's america's fault for not having a civilized healthcare system. but in the shorter term, it's hank's fault because if he just let it drop and didn't investigate anything everything would have stayed fine.

I'm kind of glad it was a quick death. Anything more would have been too much. Sucks to be Jesse though. How do YOU think it's gonna end now?

i really dont have a prediction, i cant say. all i hope is that walt gets away with everything one way or another.

You know he won't it would literally make no sense now. I mean, no "good" ending is possible. It seems like it is all just going to end bad for everyone. I mean unless there is another way of looking at this I can't imagine a good ending for anyone which kind of sucks because it makes the show to real. I hate real shows.

all i can say for certain is that they cannot have an ending which doesnt piss a shitton of people off

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

It's been written as a contemporary Shakespearian tragedy so probably Walt will hunt down the Nazis for the rest of his money (hence the m60), then Jesse will kill him.

Search your hearts, you know it to be true.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    all i can say for certain is that they cannot have an ending which doesnt piss a shitton of people off
    Yes they can

See: the sopranos

Loads if people were pissed off from that you twat.

i distinctly remember EVERYONE being pissed off at the sopranos ending

is good for you

It made headlines and was in the news cycle for weeks

That's exactly what I just said Dogar