Thread: Right now I'm sleep deprived and this is my thread. This is album is Kid A and we're Radiohead.

He's grinning in our direction - but not, of course, at us. Lord's Avatar

Default Right now I'm sleep deprived and this is my thread. This is album is Kid A and we're Radiohead.

Pretty big week line up for hip-hop fans from all coasts. Kendrick Lamar about to drop what'll no doubt be the most critically acclaimed album of the year no matter what its actual quality is. And Death Grips about to release Jenny Death. That raw and primal industrial feel yo. I wish I had the necessary instruments and technology at my disposal to create some sort of ethereal and hard hitting song that sounded like the mutant living abortion of Joanna Newsom and Death Grips. That would get me indie cred.

You guys ever read up on sleep? For something we spend roughly a third of our lives doing, the whole process is rather enigmatic, scientifically speaking. Worth looking into if you have half an hour to spare - two basic TED talks can get the ball rolling.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

is good for you

I can't tell if this whole Death Grips thing is just an ironic meme or if people actually like it

He's grinning in our direction - but not, of course, at us. Lord's Avatar

I am in very much the same boat.