Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nofap

i think the longest i went was like 6 days and was in a fairly bad mood by the end of it. i dont get the preoccupation of the a lot of the internet with this, pseudo science is one thing and bro science is another, but this is like pseudo bro science

SCIENCE BRO!

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    i think the longest i went was like 6 days and was in a fairly bad mood by the end of it. i dont get the preoccupation of the a lot of the internet with this, pseudo science is one thing and bro science is another, but this is like pseudo bro science
    Placebo or not, it still works.

I remember in boy scouts I wouldn't be able to masturbate for days at a time, or even a full week, and honestly the only thing I noticed of worth was that my orgasm was much more pleasurable after the wait, much more sensitivity and what-not.

Registered Users Regular Flaming Flamingo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    SCIENCE BRO!

That's "science bitch" to you.

Relapsed.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    Relapsed.
    Ah Rayne
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Going into day nine now. I can do this guys!!
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

just imagine how amazing your orgasm would feel right now

ooooh yeeaaah

Registered Users Regular Flaming Flamingo's Avatar

I don't like not doing it often, because then you get random erections more often and I find them to be the most annoying thing ever. They're even worse when you are wearing skinny jeans and then you can't even sit comfortably.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    just imagine how amazing your orgasm would feel right now

ooooh yeeaaah
    You know if there was ever anything to kill my desire to fap Kirby it's this post of you sounding like a middle aged crack whore trying her hand at phone sex for the first time.

XD

is good for you

Someone please ban this adbot

kirby?

is good for you

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, it's an internet movement that's rapidly been building a following in recent years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    Always amazed by the married men on the nofap forums saying how it revitalised their relationships and stuff.
    Obviously trying to push some product, probably going to say "Boy, it sure is hard doing this challenge, good thing I have these [insert brand name pills] PILLS with me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Celery View Post
    Obviously trying to push some product, probably going to say "Boy, it sure is hard doing this challenge, good thing I have these [insert brand name pills] PILLS with me!"
    I've heard eating celery helps to develop internal willpower, which of course would help one accomplish his nofap feat.

ok

32 days or so for the record.

Just made it into double digits, we're all gonna make it bros!

is good for you

What sick game are you playing, Lord

i seriously can't believe you sniff aspirin still. are the drugs so restricted in ireland you guys actually find that a reasonable thing to sniff? lol

Since the troubles ended and nobody gives a shit about the IRA, coupled with the fact that Ireland has managed to bankrupt itself in an impressive time, nobody is willing to sell large amount of drugs to them to fund a war nobody really cared about anyway in a country nobody really wants to fight for.

Default tipsy on a monday night

im a madman

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

MADNESS!

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

You're in uni, you should be slaughtered every other night at the very least.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast