Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Nofap

i want to slap you in the face every time you pretend aspirin is a drug!!!!

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

I'm talking about codeine and paracetamol you ignorant and presumptuous fuck!!
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

aspirin is a drug. just a terrible choice for recreational use

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    I'm talking about codeine and paracetamol you ignorant and presumptuous fuck!!
    if you can get otc codeine in ireland send me a ticket brotha im on my way

ah man I am sad now

does anyone know the name of this cartoon video where this guy has this girl guest at her house and she is all into new age science shit and he destroys her

I am reminded of this because it had the line

I know of a natural remedy.
    It comes from of the bark of the willow tree.
    Oh what was its name...
    ASPIRIN!

also check out tim minchin's other stuff on youtube. pretty much all of it is excellent.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Also guys, you know the way when a woman is ovulating, she's at her most fertile and her most attractive. There's a hypothesis (yet to be proven, of course) that NoFap does the same thing for guys. I'm not just talking about a buildup of testosterone, I mean something on a very prime, biological level - pheromones. Ones that you give off to females to show you too are also at your most fertile.

It sounds crazy... but the increased attention from girls whenever I'm on NoFap backs it up. That's all I'm saying.

Here's an insane idea, why don't any of you try NF with me?

Here's an insane idea, why don't any of you try NF with me?
    Okay. As of right now I am 10 minutes in.

You know, I have actually been masturbating in spite of Lord so that I keep my testosterone down.

On a side note, when I start HRT, I have been told that I should continue masturbating as if I don't, there is the possibility that I may lose the ability to do so. Sort of a use it or lose it scenario.

Also guys, you know the way when a woman is ovulating, she's at her most fertile and her most attractive.
    Yes, I find all my women to be most ravishing at ovulation. Fine bone structure and symmetrical areolas are also a must.

You know what I find sad about all this, masturbation is natural to primates and there are various known advantages to masturbation and at the very least, its enjoyable.

As my favorite philosopher, Diogenes, said: "If only it were so easy to soothe my hunger by rubbing my belly."

Pichubro Mystery Snips

Quote Originally Posted by stiles View Post
    Okay. As of right now I am 10 minutes in.
    Awesome, look forward to further inspiring posts from you, stiles.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    Yes, I find all my women to be most ravishing at ovulation. Fine bone structure and symmetrical areolas are also a must.
    http://www.livescience.com/25457-fer...ctiveness.html

meh, i'm immune to such things!!
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

My friend in real life just messaged me to tell me he's doing NoFap, now I've an accountability buddy

Going into day twelve now. In the last few days, I've organised to meet up with a friend of mine and make music together - I have a bunch of poems written that I used to layout the backbone of potential songs and I need help developing what I got. If it goes well, we might even end up with a band! I've also been taken once more by my lifetime dream; to write my great novel. I've mentioned this in other posts, probably dating all the way back to Cosmo. But I've been wothorking on it since I was sixteen. Obviously it's gone through serious redrafting, and is nothing even remotely reticent of what it originally was (a crime novel about a serial killer playing sick twisted games with a city somehow became a twenty-first century treatise on social isolationism) but that's good. Development is good. And I think, at nineteen, I'm at the correct age to quickly write down a novel and launch a scathing attack on society at large. It's pretty cool though, 'cause it's all based on my real life experiences, most of which are so unbelievable I'd never even post about them. But it's like an anthology of sorts, divided into different stories, all linked together by the same thing. It's great. I do wonder, however, how my literary prose would be if I had been actively reading for the last few years. I know I'm well above most standards, but I've developed a newfound appreciation for the classics; their beautiful aesthetic language; their insights and introspection; their casual and accurate narration of a certain place and a certain time. So in the last few days I've devoured The Great Gatsby, The Catcher In The Rye, and now I'm making my way through The Brothers Kamarov. I've also taken to reading them because I reckon humans are a lot more alike than we like to think we are, and all emotions and situations have probably been felt one way or another, and surely learning how others dealt with them is a way to learn for yourself to deal with them.

Already, trinkets of wisdom have pulled at my heartstrings and firmly, permanently lodged themselves into the hidden vaults of my hippocampus. F. Scott Fitzgerald's 'you can't take it to heart when a woman is dishonest' is stunningly accurate, and Holden Caulfield... fucking brilliant. Recommend me some more great books, you guys, I'm worried I've missed out on being able to identify my teenage self by ignoring their existence.

nothing even remotely reticent of what it originally was
    this kid wants to be a writer

lord read some yukio mishima

also you used reticent wrong and its the brothers karamazov.

specifically spring snow and the sound of the waves. start with the latter first, its great and very short. although its probably better to read it during the summer tbh.

I left reticent there for the irony, I'm a funny guy.

Thanks Tim, I'll get on them tomorrow. What can I expect from them? It is now so past the sleeping hour I can't even bring myself to google them.

I've been reading lots of short stories as well... 'A Mysterious Occurrence at Owl Creek'; 'The Yellow Wallpaper'; 'The Last Question'; James Joyce's 'Death'. I wouldn't be too surprised if the short story someday overtook the novel in popularity, thanks to the rushed technological age we live in. I definitely prefer it as a storytelling medium to everything else. Well, that's not true exactly; there are treasures you could never find in short stories that you could find in novellas and novels and anthologies and collections. But it is interesting to see how much can be said with so little. If I do finish my novel (I have over a month of Christmas holidays so I do believe I'll have it mostly finished by February, and then perhaps finally edited by late April), I don't think I could write another one again. It would kill me. I could see myself writing a very small - maybe five or six - short story collection, though I'd probably never be able to get that published. Too short, and publishers never publish those sorts of things by unknown authors anyway.

anyone else here enjoy asimov?

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast