Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Nofap

i never read books like those. i feel like im seriously below the intellectual standard of pds elite.
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Thomas Pynchon - The Crying of Lot 49: 9.5/10

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Just finished Notes From Underground, pretty uncanny to be reading how someone perceived himself in relation to the rest of the world before he had /r9k/ to vent his emotional frustrations with. Section II was very funny though, I'd definitely recommend it if you're looking for something short to read.

8.7/10
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

read the double

Is it better? My Penguin Classics edition has both of them together.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011