Thread: Been Reading Both The Poems And The Manga The Flowers Of Evil

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Default Been Reading Both The Poems And The Manga The Flowers Of Evil

And I have never wanted to just run away as much as I do right now. Just drop everything and leave far far away. I really wish I just taught English overseas.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

stop bitching and just do it

I'm not 19 anymore, I'm not single and I'm not not 50k in debt with 10 years interest so sorry that making such a decision isn't all that easy. God, don't teach in the US right out of uni, go to Korea. Do yourself a HUGE favor and teach in Korea.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

excuses

Most of my adult decisions of not following my dreams have been excuses.

by all means continue to make up excuses to convince yourself not to do the things you've always wanted to even though its perfectly feasible to do so

45k a year, tax free, they pay for travel and housing. What a sweet life I could live.

The Flowers of Evil is actually a REALLY good manga. I HIGHLY recommend you all to read it. Just finished Vol. 7, probably my favorite so far.

Registered Users Regular Bluebabe kitten's Avatar

I haven't watched this anime yet (Flowers of Evil) and I didn't get the manga when I had the chance. I've been looking into old series lately, and besides that I've been trying to keep watching the shows I've started without dropping them. As for the manga, I can look it up in my spare time

Manga is pretty much the same as the anime but the anime stops 3 1/2 mangas in so it's best to just read it. Haven been this much into a manga since Snowdrop.

Registered Users Regular Bluebabe kitten's Avatar

I'm just going to call this issue of anime stopping way too early from the events of the manga the "Fruits Basket Syndrome" because that show had the worst case of having an anime adaption that I've seen. All right, I'mma look into it.

I need to read the Rose of Versailles manga to see the differences from the anime and manga so I'll be looking into that and some other manga. Oh, and then there's 20th Century Boys and Pluto. I almost forgot.