Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 27

Thread: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,802

    Exclamation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    10 minutes
    "I'll go," said Chagataev. "But what will I do there? Build socialism?"
    "What else?" said the secretary.

  2. #2
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,802

    Default

    best series finale ever by a lot
    "I'll go," said Chagataev. "But what will I do there? Build socialism?"
    "What else?" said the secretary.

  3. #3
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,951

    Default

    It was VERY well done.


    I was screaming when Tod was looking out the window. KILL HIM KILL HIM.

    Seeing Jesse get him, it was great, fucking great.

    Now, why do you think Tod said, "Mr.White?" right before he was killed?

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  4. #4
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,802

    Default

    i feel bad for todd. hating jack is one thing because he's just a scummy malicious prick. but todd is just a mental fuck case who doesnt even know how humans are supposed to act or feel. the other nazis are hateable, todd just makes me feel sad.
    "I'll go," said Chagataev. "But what will I do there? Build socialism?"
    "What else?" said the secretary.

  5. #5
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,951

    Default

    Tod knew what he was doing, what are you talking about. He was cruel cool and calculated. Just because he has a baby face does not mean he isn't evil. He was. Again, why do you think he said , "Mr.White?" at the end.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  6. #6
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,951

    Default

    The whole "hit man" deal though, GENIUS. NEVER saw that coming. Jesse's last scene of hime just screaming was a bit of a cop out, not very poetic, but him being free to do whatever is good enough.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  7. #7
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,951

    Default

    And THIRDLY, I think Bob Dylan's "Baby Blue" would have been a better end song.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  8. #8
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,802

    Default

    you are misinterpreting him but i dont feel like writing a treatise on todd right now. i'd have to rewatch and see exactly what context he said it in, it didnt stand out to me at the time. when did he say it, after the shooting? i'd guess that he was confused, didn't understand what was going on, and looked up to walt and in some sense trusted him and asked as a sort of "whats going on?" sort of question.
    "I'll go," said Chagataev. "But what will I do there? Build socialism?"
    "What else?" said the secretary.

  9. #9
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,951

    Default


    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  10. #10
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    The whole "hit man" deal though, GENIUS. NEVER saw that coming. Jesse's last scene of hime just screaming was a bit of a cop out, not very poetic, but him being free to do whatever is good enough.
    the sniper thing was the best part of the episde. walt was a fucking badass in this episode. i liked jesse's exit, in fact it was quite poetic representing walt giving up his future and jesse now having his completely open. jesse pretending he was doing that wood work and then the flash to reality was so sad.
    "I'll go," said Chagataev. "But what will I do there? Build socialism?"
    "What else?" said the secretary.

  11. #11
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    you are misinterpreting him but i dont feel like writing a treatise on todd right now. i'd have to rewatch and see exactly what context he said it in, it didnt stand out to me at the time. when did he say it, after the shooting? i'd guess that he was confused, didn't understand what was going on, and looked up to walt and in some sense trusted him and asked as a sort of "whats going on?" sort of question.
    He was looking out the window right after the shooting. Then Jesse pounced on him. And I don't think Tod was this autistic innocent caught up in a storm of life bs Grapes of Wrath shit. He was a killer.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  12. #12
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,802

    Default

    he was definitely a killer but not like the other nazis. again i dont feel like writing a treatise on todd right now, maybe i will in the next few days.
    "I'll go," said Chagataev. "But what will I do there? Build socialism?"
    "What else?" said the secretary.

  13. #13
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    And THIRDLY, I think Bob Dylan's "Baby Blue" would have been a better end song.
    nah they got it right, ending with an upbeat song like that was perfect
    "I'll go," said Chagataev. "But what will I do there? Build socialism?"
    "What else?" said the secretary.

  14. #14
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    the sniper thing was the best part of the episde. walt was a fucking badass in this episode. i liked jesse's exit, in fact it was quite poetic representing walt giving up his future and jesse now having his completely open. jesse pretending he was doing that wood work and then the flash to reality was so sad.
    No question about the wood. I just think the last scene of him screaming at the end, eh. The plea bargain for Skyler, well done. What Walt said to the corporate fat cats though, "This is a way to make things right." or whatever, amazing.

    Also, "I feel bad about this, like morally." Hand them money. "Feel better now?" "Kind of." hahahahaha Reminded me of something Clerks would have done.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  15. #15
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    he was definitely a killer but not like the other nazis. again i dont feel like writing a treatise on todd right now, maybe i will in the next few days.
    Never said we was the same caliber as the Nazi's, but he wasn't some doe in the fucking headlights. People pleaser to a "fault," yes, but a killer who I have no remorse for.

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    nah they got it right, ending with an upbeat song like that was perfect
    Could have redone the song to make it more upbeat, Dylan's fit better.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  16. #16
    Registered Users Regular Flaming Flamingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    515

    Default

    Gotta say I'm a little bummed about Todd, but that was a brilliant ending.

  17. #17
    bye felicia stiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,579

    Default


  18. #18
    I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,944

    Default

    Did Breaking Bad just surpass The Wire?
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

  19. #19
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,611

    Default

    I enjoyed everything about the finale but the shootout. Everything leading up to it was just pure coincidence: the nazis letting him park in that spot, the nazis not checking the trunk, taking his keys away and then giving him a chance to take it back because of one small mention of Jesse as a partner. That was all ridiculous. There's so much kool aid going around that no one seems to want to point this out.

  20. #20
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,611

    Default

    Also Breaking Bad and The Wire is an apples to oranges comparison.

  21. #21
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,611

    Default

    Also, although I'm not sure it was intended, I enjoy imagining that the reason Walt choose to die in the lab was so that the police would think it was Heisenberg who had been cooking for the Nazis for the past couple of months, giving them no reason to suspect Jesse.

  22. #22
    I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    Also, although I'm not sure it was intended, I enjoy imagining that the reason Walt choose to die in the lab was so that the police would think it was Heisenberg who had been cooking for the Nazis for the past couple of months, giving them no reason to suspect Jesse.
    Nobody knew Jesse was being made work for the Nazis anyway. Think the point was that Walt died with the two things he loved most: his meth lab and his ego.

  23. #23
    I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,944

    Default

    Got to watch the finale in my university's cinema, what a way to go.

  24. #24
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    I enjoyed everything about the finale but the shootout. Everything leading up to it was just pure coincidence: the nazis letting him park in that spot, the nazis not checking the trunk, taking his keys away and then giving him a chance to take it back because of one small mention of Jesse as a partner. That was all ridiculous. There's so much kool aid going around that no one seems to want to point this out.
    Eh a lot about the series has the same issue but we all still watched.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    Also, although I'm not sure it was intended, I enjoy imagining that the reason Walt choose to die in the lab was so that the police would think it was Heisenberg who had been cooking for the Nazis for the past couple of months, giving them no reason to suspect Jesse.
    Eh, they were going to find out he was the one that killed them, for what reasons who knows, maybe for them to stop taking his business?

    But I like the whole Jesse thing. Walt did love him, no one can deny that. In a way, he bonded with Jesse in a way he was not going to be able to bond with his own son because he was to die of cancer. Granted he made meth with Jesse and used him a hell of a lot, but, a bond was there I think to replace what he was not going to have with his son.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  25. #25
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,802

    Default

    man everyone who didnt like that murder device ending seriously needs to go fuck themselves
    "I'll go," said Chagataev. "But what will I do there? Build socialism?"
    "What else?" said the secretary.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •