Thread: I Had A Dream Last Night

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Default I Had A Dream Last Night

Where I was in a dark set of carpeted chambers with the only light coming from small cracks in the walls and the exit. The ceilings were really low so I had to crawl on my hands and knees, it was hot and stuffy. The dream started where I woke up and found myself in said place but there was this feeling of grogginess and desperation, a feeling of anxiety like I overslept and had to get out at all costs because I was there longer than I should have been. I finally crawled out the exit to find myself in a waiting room of sorts with suffocating honey yellow wooden walls. A man was saying something to me as I exited but I forget what, it had the feeling like he was trying to direct me but I was too busy telling him that I needed help knowing where I was. I then saw several people in my family pass me. I tried to get their attention but they only looked at me for a moment, never stopping and walking on as if disgusted or disappointed in me. I then woke up to get myself ready for another day of work.

Some one interpret this dream for me.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

inb4 it means you are a homosexual

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

you feel limited by your life path and feel that you wont live up to your perceived potential or the potential you think others think you have. this one isnt rocket science.

also it definitely means you're gay

Who the fuck was that guy?

inb4 he was the guy that meant you want to fuck men, you homosexual

well if i want to get mad pseudo psychological with it. you're saying he was trying to give you direction but you were too busy telling him you needed to know where you were at that time. he could represent your underlying desire that you often express to go off and do something more 'exciting' and self actualizing while you asking him where you are immediately now represents your preoccupation with your next immediate practical step on the actual life which you are so disenchanted with.

Or the answer is there but I'm too busy with now to listen.

idk this dream seems like an odd time where you had a traveling dream that you remembered, people often have dreams of just walking around or driving, it is a time of your dream where you are just practicing mentally for every day activities, but more people just forget them because they are rather boring, in this case you remembered one where you are crawling

And crawling on my knees is an everyday activity for me? Kirby, I already inb4ed that.

not an every day activity, but something your brain remembers and runs simulations of you doing in your sleep

I am probably not describing this right

Kirby stop trying to make my dream about your homosexual fantasies!!!

my dream last night was really weird and it involved god. my memory is mostly fuzzy on it but i specifically remember that we were the final two in some sort of competition, whereupon the winners got to stack sticks of butter inside a weird, microwave sized cube cut out on the side of an indoor cliff. i got to stack my butter before yours.

i was really disappointed because dreams about god could have been so much better if you know what i mean :wink:

this is also completely true, as weird as it sounds. my dreams are strange as hell.

i've probably posted this in every dream thread ever but i wouldnt be able to describe any of my dreams. they have more to do with feelings and vague ideas about things than concrete happenings. i mean i do have concrete visions in my dreams but i wouldnt know how to describe them.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

I've started keeping a dream journal because I have wicked vivid dreams but I always forget them unless I write them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    Kirby stop trying to make my dream about your homosexual fantasies!!!
    :3

i started a dream journal because i also forget my dreams pretty quickly. i ended up forgetting to fill the journal as well.

I like my dreams nowadays.
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

Wet ones?

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

<Hilarity ensues>