Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: stupid talking points thread part whatever

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

I think ducks' bodies can actually shut down in an event of a rape.

Ducks are the rapest things on earth really.

is good for you

Pichubro confirmed Republican apologist

Female ducks have ways to make sure the semen has a very difficult time to getting to the egg if she is raped, such as vagina with barbs to make sure the male is in pain it is attempts rape, and dead ends in the vagina. However, if the sperm makes it to the uterus, the duck will get pregnant.

kirby confirmed duck rapist

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

God confirmed duck rapist rapist

Hey did you guys know tht Miley Cyrus was murdered an replace by Disney execs a couple o years ago?

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    kirby confirmed duck rapist
    lkjhgdfsafghfjghkjlhkgjhfgdfsd

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

about global warming, in potholder's videos he explains that increasing global temperatures doesn't imply stronger hurricanes, and in fact higher temperatures leads to higher upper atmosphere wind shear: which is incredibly detrimental to hurricane formation

so its not like their aren't myths on both sides

Registered Users Regular Bluebabe kitten's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Female ducks have ways to make sure the semen has a very difficult time to getting to the egg if she is raped, such as vagina with barbs to make sure the male is in pain it is attempts rape, and dead ends in the vagina. However, if the sperm makes it to the uterus, the duck will get pregnant.
    ... Welp, you learn something new everyday!

Anyway, this one always gets me: "when you dress/act a certain way, you're asking to be raped." Sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebabe kitten View Post
    ... Welp, you learn something new everyday!

Anyway, this one always gets me: "when you dress/act a certain way, you're asking to be raped." Sigh...
    so, i always wondered why they blame the female for the rape. when it's actually the rapist. and what about men who get raped by other men? what were they wearing than?
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

Well the argument the "intellectuals" make is that like every other victim of a crime, one should take preventative measures to prevent it in the first place.

I don't agree with this standpoint though, as your fucking body and how you go about living your house isn't comparable to locking your windows.

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

AMERICA! That is all.

is good for you

"Blame the negras"

that's stupid. it's like "it's your fault for being killed by a serial killer. you looked like perfect prey. maybe next time you'll take preventative measures."
    stupid logic. some men are trying to protect other men by saying we can't control our sexual urges... but most of the time that's not the cause of rape.
    most rapist usually do it because they want to control. it's a sort of bullying on a whole other level.
    and then there is the rape when a chick is too drunk to much of anything and the guy goes ahead and fuck her.

that's why i don't like debauchery. it ain't my style. ;(

;]

;]

Basically I got it from my dashboard on Tumblr. I see dumb shit on there everyday, but I somehow came across a post that said this: http://http://graysea.tumblr.com/post/65391614949/my-psychology-teacher-was-talking-about Can't fix the link much right now, but I didn't... I couldn't... Comprehend the sheer stupidity of what the professor said. I even saw another post screencapping an anonymous user telling them continuously how a woman could never rape a man.
    Pairs:
    Eve
    Fallen Wings
    Atomika

http://digi-geek.tumblr.com/

that's the stupidest reasoning ever. that's claiming that men have no control over their sexual urges.
    the problem is of men who can't control it should be blamed and take responsibility. AND the fact that these men believe that women are objects. that they are not human. that's where the problem is for these type of rapist. once you make them less than human, psychologically, that satisfies the mind and allows the human to do what they want. it's a justification for a lot wrong in this world. from abu ghraib to nazis.

then there are the other types of rapist. they're the sociopaths who know women are humans like any other person, except, they consider themselves above human. they have the control and can do what they want and not care.
    sociopaths do have empathy, if they didn't, how else would they get their rush from knowing that their victims are in pain/misery?

that's what i think.

;]

Quote Originally Posted by leo33wii View Post
    so, i always wondered why they blame the female for the rape. when it's actually the rapist. and what about men who get raped by other men? what were they wearing than?
    A penitentiary one-piece?
    Just do it.

when republicans trying to cut social service talk about "the dignity of work"

Whenever there is a discussion of music and the person talking about it either has no clue about what they're saying. Case in point, the "rap is crap" bs that people say, even though they probable haven't heard anything outside of the mainstream radio and a few classics. Then there's the people who say, "this is real hip hop!" Just because a song came out before the early 2000's and their nostalgia factor.

Another I don't understand is when people say that "if you don't believe in God, where does your conscience come from?"

Quote Originally Posted by leo33wii View Post
    that's the stupidest reasoning ever. that's claiming that men have no control over their sexual urges.
    the problem is of men who can't control it should be blamed and take responsibility. AND the fact that these men believe that women are objects. that they are not human. that's where the problem is for these type of rapist. once you make them less than human, psychologically, that satisfies the mind and allows the human to do what they want. it's a justification for a lot wrong in this world. from abu ghraib to nazis.

then there are the other types of rapist. they're the sociopaths who know women are humans like any other person, except, they consider themselves above human. they have the control and can do what they want and not care.
    sociopaths do have empathy, if they didn't, how else would they get their rush from knowing that their victims are in pain/misery?

that's what i think.
    I said basically what you said in the first sentence of your response when i reblogged that post.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Another I don't understand is when people say that "if you don't believe in God, where does your conscience come from?"
    This originates from one of Thomas Aquinas's Five Ways, specifically the teleological point regarding motivation:

Therefore, some intelligent being exists by whom all natural things are directed to their end; and this being we call God.
    Still stupid, but not as stupid.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Whenever there is a discussion of music and the person talking about it either has no clue about what they're saying. Case in point, the "rap is crap" bs that people say, even though they probable haven't heard anything outside of the mainstream radio and a few classics. Then there's the people who say, "this is real hip hop!" Just because a song came out before the early 2000's and their nostalgia factor.

Very rarely is there ever an intelligent discussion over music. People either circlejerk what they hate/love, and/or make fun of others for hating/liking something else and try to convince them to stop liking it just because.

Like, what if people did this with food -_-'
    "Hey you, eating a tuna sandwich! Why aren't you eating a ham sandwich? DON'T YOU KNOW HAM SANDWICHES ARE x100 BETTER?! I BET YOU ONLY BUY YOUR SANDWICHES AT MAINSTREAM PLACES LIKE SUBWAY! I IMPORT MINE FROM MOROCCO; I BET YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE THAT IS."

well, that's a very one dimensional way of looking at music. once you start studying theory, you begin to look beyond lyrics and actual musicianship aspects...

I am never going to study music theory, so I will never understand.

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

Quote Originally Posted by polly View Post
    well, that's a very one dimensional way of looking at music. once you start studying theory, you begin to look beyond lyrics and actual musicianship aspects...
    Pretentious art degree is pretentious.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast