Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 48

Thread: Well This Sucks

  1. #1
    Buckweat
    Guest

    Default Well This Sucks

    After listening to The Kill by 30 Seconds to Mars today, I realized I was emo. Not poser emo, actual emo. I'll explain why:

    Reason 1: I issed my girlfiriend the first time this Friday, and I know that doesn't sound like a big deal, but at 12 years old it is. Things were great between us. We talked all the time, did things together, and were just generally happy. But when I kissed her, all of a sudden things go down the shitter. She doesn't talk to me, doesn't hold my hand, she doesn't look me in the eye anymore. She won't even sit by me at lunch now. It's not like she didn't want me to do it either. She told me she wanted to, but when we did, things ended up like this.

    Reason 2: School. My teachers are just the gayest people ever. They can't teach at all, assign massive ammounts homework so I'm up every night doing it, and it's because they sit and talk on the phone during class. I say they can't teach becasue all they do is read out of the textbook. I could pass there class by reading the textbook and coming to school and takin the test. There a bunch of assholes to. We get one recess a month and I had to spend it inside because I talked about the Don Imus scandel.


    Reason 3: My family. I'm so mad at them right now. I have 2 brothers and a 4 year old sister. She ALWAYS gets her way. Always. She's the perfect little girl. She can do no worng. None at all. I've tried to talk to my parents about it and they say, "Oh, that's not true." Like hell it isn't. The first birthday party I was invited to this year was last weekend and I wasn't allowed to go because she bowling. Who cares? Every Saturday I have to go watch a 4 year old roll a ball and hit bumpers. I'm sick and tired of me getting pushed around by a 4 year old. I'm 12, and get treated like I'm 2.

    I've finally decided I'm emo, because I fell about ready to kill myself. I hate my life as of right now. PD has been my only source of joy the past few weeks.

  2. #2
    the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    snow country
    Posts
    12,650

    Default

    Another one bites the dust.

  3. #3
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,019

    Default

    No, you can't always get what you want
    You can't always get what you want
    You can't always get what you want
    And if you try sometime you find
    You get what you need

  4. #4
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    This is a load of ignorant shit. You are not a fucking emo you're just pissed off at life right now and that happens. You might be emotional but you aren't someone to wear eye liner, especially at 12.

    Sleep on it, you'll feel better unless you force the issue into your mind so bad you get worse, because that's just stupid too.

  5. #5
    Buckweat
    Guest

    Default

    I know. I'm just... blah. The sad thing is, i really, really like my gorlfriend. And it's not that she's mad at me. She's just, i don't even know the name ofr it.

  6. #6
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,019

    Default

    Shes' shy, quaking, and surprised. If she is avoiding you, she probably actually likes you.

  7. #7
    Buckweat
    Guest

    Default

    And I hate that. I can't talk to her about it because if I do we'll both get upset and I don't want her to get upset because I like her so much!

  8. #8
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,019

    Default

    Wait it out, man. Let her approach you.

  9. #9
    Buckweat
    Guest

    Default

    I'm a nervous wreck though. I don't know how much more waiting I can take.

  10. #10
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    if a girls being that shady you walk. if you guys cant be open about shit then you don't need that.

  11. #11
    Buckweat
    Guest

    Default

    That's the thing. I CAN be I'm just like, "oh My God what if she really is mad at me" I really love her. Blah. BLAH FUCKING BLAH. That about sums it up.

  12. #12
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,019

    Default

    *Sigh* Girls are always expecting more of us males.

  13. #13
    ಠ_ಠ Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    funky town
    Posts
    3,480

    Default

    I don't think it will last. You already know what I told you. Try it, it might work. If she doesn't say anything walk away without any other words.

  14. #14
    Buckweat
    Guest

    Default

    I will. I have to do something. The thing is, she doesn't expect anything of me.

  15. #15
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,019

    Default

    She expects you to go walk up to her and talk.

  16. #16
    The Gentleman Fuhrer Pikatwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In a house presumably on Earth.
    Posts
    5,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    *Sigh* Us girls, like me, are always expecting more of you males.
    Fixed.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

    Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

  17. #17
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikatwo View Post
    Fixed.
    Oh Pikatwo, your posts bring such jolly laughter to my Bronchitis filled lungs.

  18. #18
    ಠ_ಠ Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    funky town
    Posts
    3,480

    Default

    @ pikatwo

    That was mean, yet extremely funny.

  19. #19
    The Gentleman Fuhrer Pikatwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In a house presumably on Earth.
    Posts
    5,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    Oh Pikatwo, your posts bring such jolly laughter to my Bronchitis filled lungs.
    What lungs?
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

    Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

  20. #20
    Revolting Mex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Green Inferno
    Posts
    39,937

    Default

    ;________;
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

  21. #21
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikatwo View Post
    What lungs?
    Hohohohohoho

  22. #22
    Buckweat
    Guest

    Default

    THANKS GUYS. ONLY THING I HVAE TO LOOK FORWARD TO NOWADAYS AND YOU GUYS ARE ASSHOLES BECAUSE YOU FEEL THE NEED TO BEAT A DEAD FREAKIN HORSE.

  23. #23
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,019

    Default

    Was that directed at me?

  24. #24
    The Gentleman Fuhrer Pikatwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In a house presumably on Earth.
    Posts
    5,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    Hohohohohoho
    Im male, Solly.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

    Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

  25. #25
    ಠ_ಠ Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    funky town
    Posts
    3,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckweat View Post
    THANKS GUYS. ONLY THING I HVAE TO LOOK FORWARD TO NOWADAYS AND YOU GUYS ARE ASSHOLES BECAUSE YOU FEEL THE NEED TO BEAT A DEAD FREAKIN HORSE.
    : ^ (

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •