Thread: daily website check

Default daily website check

what websites do you fags check daily for information etc. i dont mean like "pd, facebook, horsedick.com, etc" that no one cares about.

mine:

lemonde.fr - french news because im cool and sophisticated

marginalrevolution.com - blog run by a noted libertarian economist. actually makes some interesting posts though and usually has 2 posts every day with interesting links

nakedcapitalism.com - good MMT economics blog but mainly i go here because every day there's a long post with links to interesting news stories that i'd never seek out myself

neweconomicperspectives.org - the hardcore very politically left wing MMT blog, lots of political invective which is nice but a lot of very in depth and informative posts also. plus there's basically a group of bloggers who are affiliated with this so you get the best of updates of like 10 good blogs without having to go to all of them

Spacebattles
    PD
    Smogon
    SMBC
    various youtube channels

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

aldaily.com

Links to opinion pieces and articles of note daily, really good for heightening critical thinking skills and becoming more learned about the world itself.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

9gag - cause its funny
    dailymail - its the worst news website ever but i go on it.. the interface is nice
    facebook - fb ftw
    twitter - for when i want to talk to myself ..
    fantasy football - basically make your own team and see who wins. only happens in football season.. if a person in a IRL real team scores or does well, you get points. aidan wins every year out of all his friends, work mates, family.. fucker

sometimes go on qwertee t shirts.. really awesome t shirts, cheap too

totally made this before i fully read your post timmy. leaving it on anyway. fu.

Kickstarter