Thread: So... Cosmo...............................

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default So... Cosmo...............................

Can someone please save it I want to read the old threads
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

No chance.

:'c
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

guys
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

First step: who actually knows where Cosmo's database is/has it. It might just be give for good.

if anybody has an archive/backup it's polly or ascaris

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Now you guys can feel like we do about old PD...

i'm partially to blame because my family (blood relation) were the ones who fucked me over and I couldn't pay for anything. i might have an archive? not certain though.
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]