Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: idgaf i miss ripping shit like this

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

also i miss mybb. i liked that if you went to a forum from a thread, it would take you to the page of the forum the thread was on.

mybb is a great piece of software. i still have no idea why people pay for vbulletin.

mybb is best bb

yeah mybb is fine. i cant think of anything vB has over it. maybe a better admin cp interface.

let my into the admin cp god. Ill be the judge of that

Quote Originally Posted by Khaous View Post
    mybb is best bb
    oh bb

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    If by "mostly everyone" you mean just you, then that would probably explain why you made a goodbye thread every other month while everyone scratched their heads
    I would reply to this post but I actually have to leave PD for an unknown amount of time, probably and hopefully forever. Farewell Solly.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

cosmo was created by a combination of ascaris/rekhyt's ability to domineer and provide direction to the forum while me/walker/celery brought content and members that actually stuck around. i don't think it would have worked without both of these pairs coming together.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Khaous View Post
    i miss actively posting on a forum i feel 100% comfortable on
    I bet if you were doing NoFap, you'd feel 100% comfortable on every forum.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    I would reply to this post but I actually have to leave PD for an unknown amount of time, probably and hopefully forever. Farewell Solly.

One of King's best posts was when we made that satire of my leaving and he was like 'as my last gift I leave the attachment of the ending of The Lord of the Rings.. I know who every hobbit is, do you?'

I lost it when I read that.

ahahahahahahaha ;]
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

that forum just reminded me why gigantic avatars and signatures look retarded

or am I just becoming an old person

that forum just reminded me why gigantic avatars and signatures look retarded

or am I just becoming an old person

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

no, they've always looked retarded because they take up half the screen space and make you scroll more.

Big avatars are not as bad as big sigs though.

i'll take big sigs over big avatars any day.

I hate big, huffy sigs because they slow down my phone in vast numbers. Looking at you, Dogar.

sigs suck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12